• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Noctis" Perfume is released from Versus XIII

Exentryk

Information is so scarce on this game, that anything remotely new deserves a thread. -.-

Today, "Noctis" Perfume was released!

https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_dog/status/303461006418509824

A signal for Versus being re-revealed soon?

3SAq8Od.jpg

When you let the the guy that does the art take the fucking lead of the project, of course you're going to get shallow stupid ideas like this. All style, no substance. Fuck Tetsuya Nomura.

Spazznid

Vaporware indeed.

6.8/10

I didn't know this was a thing, but I guess in the far future, people can spray it whenever he comes into view in the trailer for FF Versus XIII.

huehue.

They need to release those long ass clown dress shoes from the trailer with him in the suit. That would make a great table.

squall211

It's disguised as a perfume, but what actually happens is that you spray somebody with it, and they magically forget that Versus was ever announced.

sublimit

Banned
Have we ever seen this kind of marketing ever before in video games or is it a first?I mean to advertise and sell products out of something that doesn't even exist?

Top Bottom