• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ben affleck's testicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
..are apparently making the rounds.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/affleck rests scrotum on smiths neck

Director KEVIN SMITH is disturbed by BEN AFFLECK's habit of resting his scrotum on the back of people's necks between film shoots.

The Hollywood director was horrified during the filming of the 2004 movie JERSEY GIRL, because Affleck pulled his favourite prank, Fruit Basket, with disturbing regularity.

Smith tells MAXIM, "I'd be sitting in the director's chair and I'd be watching a playback, and he'd stand behind me. Every once in a while I'd feel something on my neck. I'd be like, 'What the f**k was that?'

"I'd turn around and he'd have his (scrotum) out and resting on my neck.

"I was like, 'What the f**k is wrong with you, dude? What if it got out in the press that that's the kind of thing you do?'

"He's like, 'No one would ever f**king believe you, sir.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/affleck flashed genitals at applegate

Actress CHRISTINA APPLEGATE still can't believe BEN AFFLECK deliberately displayed his genitals to her while shooting a movie scene.

The 33-year-old was working with the eccentric heart-throb on SURVIVING CHRISTMAS last year (04), when she saw more of him than she expected.

She says, "They were doing a shot of a briefcase and Ben put his stuff on the case. It was gross."

And Applegate is not the first Hollywood star to witness his racy humour, director KEVIN SMITH had to endure Affleck's favourite prank - resting his scrotum on the back of the movie maker's neck during breaks on the set of movie flop JERSEY GIRL.

:lol

pnjtony

+1 respect for the Affleck :lol

I'd rather him pull childish pranks like that than be all creepy and GQ "bennifer style" all the time. Not that the fruitbasket isn't creepy.

Zaptruder

Banned
lmao.

God... that would be torturously uncomfortable working on the set with him, not been able to sit out of wariness... but at the same time very funny when seeing it happen to other people.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Tedesco! said:
This reminds me of my old roommate's "Flying Squirrel" trick that he would break out at parties.... :lol

my old roommate used to do the "cat brain" trick. Start with the long sob story about how he had run over a cat earlier in the day, but had managed to retrieve it's brain and bring it home with him. In fact, it was over in the fridge, he just had to go open up the fridge and get it out ....

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
silver said:
Why is that fucking disgusting?

I assume you eat pussy?

rolleyes

If you're going down on a girl and you encounter a scrotum, I'm pretty sure your girl's got a secret.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
as much as i love the poon, if a girl rested her lips on the back of my neck (regardless of hotness) randomly i'd be a bit disturbed as well.

and god do i love the poon.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I want Ben to do a movie with DMX, just so he can try out his prank on him.

The ensuing beatdown would be historic.

silver

Banned
human5892 said:
You're asking me why having another person's scrotum on my neck would be disgusting.

What if someone touches you with their hand? Maybe they've been to the toilet earlier, got shit on their hands and didn't wash them.

It's just a sack with two balls.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
silver said:
What if someone touches you with their hand? Maybe they've been to the toilet earlier, got shit on their hands and didn't wash them.
Yes. But if someone's scrotum is on my neck, there's no maybe about it. It's a scrotum. On my neck.

Not to mention the fact that contact with someone else's hand is sometimes necessary and acceptable, whereas there is really no reason why somebody other than my girlfriend should place their genitalia on me.

Silver said:
A description of a scrotum with the word "just" in front of it doesn't make it any less disgusting and just plain bizarre to have it on your neck.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
silver said:

Are you trying to tell us that is something you enjoy? Because I can't see my reacting positively to some a-hole putting his sack on my neck.

silver

Banned
I just don't see what's so disgusting about it. You probably get touched by loads of people who haven't washed their hands and you willingly lick up your girlfriend's vaginal fluids. It's bizarre to put your balls on someone's neck, but considering the aforementioned licking of your gf's genitalia, I don't see why this ball thing is disgusting. IT'S JUST A SACK WITH TWO BALLS. You're probably a homophobe.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
silver said:
It's bizarre to put your balls on someone's neck, but considering the aforementioned licking of your gf's genitalia, I don't see why this ball thing is disgusting.
I can't believe I have to make this distinction to you, but: that's sexual. It's an expression of love/lust. If a random girl at the mall knocked me down, dropped her drawers, and thrust her box in my face, you can be damn sure I'd be disgusted. There's something wrong with you if you wouldn't be.

And that's not even touching the issue of "girlfriend's vagina" versus "man's testicles", which, to a heterosexual male, is sort of important.

IT'S JUST A SACK WITH TWO BALLS.
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

You're probably a homophobe.
I am not, but as long as we're making generalizations, you're probably a pervert.

silver

Banned
I can't believe I have to make this distinction to you, but: that's sexual. It's an expression of love/lust. If a random girl at the mall knocked me down, dropped her drawers, and thrust her box in my face, you can be damn sure I'd be disgusted. There's something wrong with you if you wouldn't be.

Eh, I understand that's sexual, but what exactly makes balls gross in your opinion? Why are they more gross than a pair of hands? They're really not. You just think "oh no, PENIS NEARBY".

I am not, but as long as we're making generalizations, you're probably a pervert.

Did I say I like balls on my neck?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I can't believe you find the idea of a guy kissing you disgusting. It's just lips touching. Don't you kiss girls? How many times as someone wiped something off their lips and later shook hands with you?

I can't believe you find the idea of a guy fucking you up the arse disgusting. It's just a shaft going into a hole. Don't you put your shaft in women's holes? How many times has a guy gone to the toilet and touched his arse and penis, not watched his hands and later touched you?

I can't believe you find the idea of a guy rubbing his penis over your face disgusting. It's just a shaft! Don't you let girls hump your face? How many times has a guy readjusted himself then patted you on the back?

YOU'RE ALL HOMOPHOBES!!1

Odnetnin

Banned

very funny. he must have dangling balls if you can hang the scrotum that far out and not have the penis on the neck of K.Smith.

ohamsie

silver said:
I just don't see what's so disgusting about it. You probably get touched by loads of people who haven't washed their hands and you willingly lick up your girlfriend's vaginal fluids. It's bizarre to put your balls on someone's neck, but considering the aforementioned licking of your gf's genitalia, I don't see why this ball thing is disgusting. IT'S JUST A SACK WITH TWO BALLS. You're probably a homophobe.

Can I rub my armpit on your face? After all, it is JUST AN AREA OF THE BODY WHERE THE ARM CONNECTS TO THE TORSO.

Affleck sounds like a hoot on set, this is a game people would play in college and such. It is no big deal. I mean it is just pranking.

silver

Banned
Mama Smurf said:
I can't believe you find the idea of a guy kissing you disgusting. It's just lips touching. Don't you kiss girls? How many times as someone wiped something off their lips and later shook hands with you?

I can't believe you find the idea of a guy fucking you up the arse disgusting. It's just a shaft going into a hole. Don't you put your shaft in women's holes? How many times has a guy gone to the toilet and touched his arse and penis, not watched his hands and later touched you?

I can't believe you find the idea of a guy rubbing his penis over your face disgusting. It's just a shaft! Don't you let girls hump your face? How many times has a guy readjusted himself then patted you on the back?

YOU'RE ALL HOMOPHOBES!!1

Well, the first one isn't disgusting at all. It's the same as with a girl.

The second one is pretty disgusting. There's shit up your ass. That's the example I gave: someone who didn't wash their hands after a shit.

The last one is not that disgusting to me. It's just a penis. I assume he washes it.

Can I rub my armpit on your face? After all, it is JUST AN AREA OF THE BODY WHERE THE ARM CONNECTS TO THE TORSO.

It probably stinks and it's the area of the body where you sweat the most. Totally different.

THERE IS NOTHING DISGUSTING ABOUT BALLS. THERE'S NO PISS OR SHIT COMING OUT OF THEM.

Ferrio

Banned
BigGreenMat said:
Affleck sounds like a hoot on set, this is a game people would play in college and such. It is no big deal. I mean it is just pranking.

Ya, That's the excuse I"ll give to my boss at work.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Mama Smurf said:

YOU'RE ALL HOMOPHOBES!!1
:lol :lol

Yes.

Mama Smurf

YOU were the one arguing you wouldn't want an armpit in your face as it'd be sweaty and is somehow totally different to testicles, not me arguing that that's what makes it disgusting.

shpankey

not an idiot
Mama Smurf said:

YOU'RE ALL HOMOPHOBES!!1

:lol :lol :lol

silver, just stop... they're making you look stupid :lol

silver

Banned
Mama Smurf said:
YOU were the one arguing you wouldn't want an armpit in your face as it'd be sweaty and is somehow totally different to testicles, not me arguing that that's what makes it disgusting.

Then why do you post that?

Mama Smurf

To show you that if YOU think the armpit thing is gross because of the sweat, and balls sweat too, you should think that's gross.

silver

Banned
shpankey said:
:lol :lol :lol

silver, just stop... they're making you look stupid :lol

No, I've given perfectly well explanations. I've pointed out the differences.

Kissing a man is not disgusting.
Someone rubbing their armpit in your face is, it's the sweatiest area of the body.
Someone fucking you up the ass is disgusting because up the ass is shit.

Balls are no sweatier than hands you shake everyday. Your scrotum is just some skin with underneath two balls. What the fuck is disgusting about that?

silver

Banned
Mama Smurf said:
To show you that if YOU think the armpit thing is gross because of the sweat, and balls sweat too, you should think that's gross.

What are you, 9 years old?

Or do you suffer from severe hyperhidrosis of the balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom