• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories appear on iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I feel like I should buy Random Access Memories on vinyl, and I don't even know how you pick a song on a record.
There are usually flat rings separating tracks, but traditionally, you just play from beginning to end. Or buy the 7in single or use the inuded digital download ticket.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I feel like I should buy Random Access Memories on vinyl, and I don't even know how you pick a song on a record.
Well, to be fair, you can see grooves in the record that indicates different songs usually making it possible to guess where a song begins.

Jedi2016

Any word on whether they'll be releasing a 24bit/96KHz version? Debating on how I want to buy it; go for digital or just buy the CD in store.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Any word on whether they'll be releasing a 24bit/96KHz version? Debating on how I want to buy it; go for digital or just buy the CD in store.

try and use this thread bub

It's been unanimously hailed as the "official thread" until the real OT goes up.

and yes, there will be a 24bit release. try quoboz if you're international, HDtracks for the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom