• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Travel |OT| One does simply not visit just once

Thriller

Hey guys, glad to see that this thread is alive and kicking! I'll be going to Japan for my 4th time in April because I will try to run a half marathon on the 28th of April.

I booked it through the following website but I can't really find where I have to be. I read that the reception is open at 08:50 and that I can start running at 09:00 but I have no Idea if I will receive more details or an entrance ticket.

https://delightcorp.com/collections...-marathonon-april-28sat-2018-finisher-mug-cup

Is there anyone who can help me out?

I'm quite nervous because I haven't done any training since my last half marathon 4 years ago and now I have to get back in tip top shape in 4 months. Wish me luck and I hope that you guys can give me some extra information!

Hieberrr

Sorry to bump this, but we're thinking of doing an early March trip. 5th -20th. Anything we should be in the look out for (weather, holidays, etc...)?

Will the trees have leaves by then? Hoping to see Mt Fuji and visit Nara.

Last edited:

God Enel

Sorry to bump this, but we're thinking of doing an early March trip. 5th -20th. Anything we should be in the look out for (weather, holidays, etc...)?

Will the trees have leaves by then? Hoping to see Mt Fuji and visit Nara.

Never knew this thread existed.
I’m going this September to Japan and I’m excited as shit. Asked basically the same question a month ago.

Check out this thread:

Top Bottom