• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FUSE is gold, first discs manufactured

statham

BIudWawCcAA8fiI.jpg:large

Eric Neustadter (e) ‏@thevowel 9m

Welcome to Xbox! MT @JamesStevenson Well folks, here it is, the 1st boxed copy of @InsomniacGames 1st game on Xbox.

Hate to be that guy but this game is near release and I don't know what the hell it's about, have barely seen any gameplay, don't know what systems it's for (PS3/360 I assume?), haven't seen one commercial. I mean really? Also, what a craptastic cover.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
The release date is still 5/28?

Yeah, sometimes games finish a bit early and are held up to 1-1.5 months for a better release window business wise.

This is most common with January releases or November releases, but it's not unheard of outside that window.

Het_Nkik

"Orange and blue? Nah man, fuck blue."

But seriously, I keep being surprised to hear this game exists every time there's something new about it because I just keep forgetting.

skynidas

Banned
Weird that James Stevenson says the Xbox thing as if were important. I'm getting this game but I don't know, I think that Insomniac should have stayed with Sony

What in the fuck was Insomniac thinking with this game? Zero hype behind this right now. In this industry, one flop can completely bury a company or cripple the company at the very least.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
It's R2 Co Op successor so im hype.

Quick, someone post that itshappening.gif

Or are we still hating this game? I can't keep up.

I don't think anyone is hating on it. It's just one of those games that everyone forgets they even exist if they are not constantly mentioned.

Kinda like Lost Planet 3 or Army of Two 2 ya know?

It's just a shame cause Insomniac is such a good developer.

Weird that James Stevenson says the Xbox thing as if were important. I'm getting this game but I don't know, I think that Insomniac should have stayed with Sony

They are doubling their potential market with this game...that seems like a pretty important thing to me.

Deadbeat

Banned
So when the game bombs in NPD who is going to be the one that says it was only a "few days of sales"?

Anywhoooo, when is EA going to start advertising this thing?

sangreal

I don't think anyone is hating on it. It's just one of those games that everyone forgets they even exist if they are not constantly mentioned.

Kinda like Lost Planet 3 or Army of Two 2 ya know?

It's just a shame cause Insomniac is such a good developer.

Don't forget Remember Me! It's right there in the title of the game

What in the fuck was Insomniac thinking with this game? Zero hype behind this right now. In this industry, one flop can completely bury a company or cripple the company at the very least.

Either I have really lost touch with console releases or as you said, the buzz for this game is practically non-existent. I lurk video game websites every day like it's my job and had no idea this game was coming out or even existed.

So when the game bombs in NPD who is going to be the one that says it was only a "few days of sales"?

As soon as they're done advertising for Shadows of the Damned, Syndicate, and Alice. They're just waiting for those megablockbusters to finally cool off, saleswise.

Barakov

Well, you know with every EA partners game, EA does it's darndest to get the word out about it and.....Oh.

It is a big deal... just like Bungie making their first game for PS

Oh

It could be a big deal if their first multiplat game wasn't... this.

I mean I don't even have a friggin clue if this is the greatest game of all time or a real stinker. Everything about this game just oozes meh. They should have done something eyecatching ya know? They didn't need to go some uber colourful Ratchet clone or anything but just SOMETHING that would really catch the eye.

It is made even worse cause we are at the end of generation where this kinds of games are fighting an uphill battle.

It's almost like if Nintendo went 3rd party and their first game would be Wii Music 2.

I wonder if that copy will be on a Target's clearance shelf next to all of those Brutal legend and Genji copies.

Holy shit, alr1ght beat me.

Top Bottom