• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHIFT - NeoGAF: A Perfect Little World - Full Trailer [featuring Michael Pachter]

6IhhEPrl.png

I think this was first aired last week on their Countdown to Xbox Reveal Pre-Show, but GameTrailers now has the full trailer up on their site.

GameTrailers said:
NeoGAF exists, and you should know about it. We present a brand new SHIFT. video documentary, coming Saturday, June 1st @ 4p ET/1p PT.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Hmm no futami, opa, drinky cow, fennec fox, Mina, catzgirl etc... no watch...

Honestly this place is very different from what it used to be - not sure if its a good or bad thing but the mob rule mentality/echo chamber is greater than ever

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
I bet most Gaffers have no clue who any of those people are

Though I'm pretty sure futami is the one responsible for showing me GA

Least you, gahgiddy, bishop and others still post under the same names

I bet most long term rational members of neogaf know more about the industry than 90% of game executives and analysts - yes you Pachter

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Looks like Evilore gets frank with Cliffy with the 'asinine pirate' comment, going off his reports about the shoot from a past thread and Cliffy's recent tumblr ramblings.

Looking forward to this one.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I bet most Gaffers have no clue who any of those people are

Though I'm pretty sure futami is the one responsible for showing me GA

kind of sad, yeah.

I'm light years behind on the Gaming Side lore, but I need to look up the whole Pachter fiasco.

JDSN

Banned
Why is GT releasing trailers and announcements of announcements like this is being directed by Herzog? Jesus fucking Christ. At least Pacther looks like he is playing it completely for laughs, he is gonna be the best part in this.

Edit: Do these guys interact in the doc?

Stuart444

Maybe the official thread for this should be something like:

"SHIFT - NeoGAF: A Perfect Little World - Starring Michael Pachter"

:p

Seance

Banned
Hehe, I know it's not gonna be a whole thing, but i'm really looking forward to this. Should give a lot of laughs.

Top Bottom