• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Site lists The Last Guardian

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Cody_D165

Banned
ijtbcG.gif

tbh a lot more cool shit coming to ps3 in the next year or so than ps4 (announced so far).

PC + ps3 for the next year or so I guess!

+ handhelds.

Darmik

Perhaps the web developer of E3 is very cruel. It would be a megaton though. Fingers crossed this is true but I am not getting my hopes up.

PS3? Damn. Was hoping the long delay meant PS4.

Agreed, GT6 will sell millions no matter what system it's on but I think the window for this game to be relevant on current gen systems closed quite some time ago. I'll play it even if it is on PS3 of course but this game could really be one killer launch window title for PS4.

Well hopefully they announce at their conference that it's also coming to PS4, because I don't own a PS3. :(

Though, I wonder if Sony is instead going to rely on Gaikai so that non-PS3 owners can get some of these late-gen games.

Top Bottom