• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA eShop sale: Little Inferno $5, Trine 2 $10 until 6/27 [Wii U]

guek

Banned
Saw Little Inferno on sale for $5 on the eshop today and scooped it up immediately. Thought I'd let people know in case anyone else was waiting for it to drop around that price before diving in.

Trine 2 is also $10 for anyone who hasn't nabbed it yet either.

edit: seems that the little inferno sale expires a day earlier on 6/26

oti

Banned
I got Little Inferno for 0,99€ on iOS. Interested gamers with an iPad should maybe consider that version, Multitouch and so on.

TDLink

I think this Trine 2 has exclusive stuff, if I'm not mistaken that is.

You are correct. The Wii U version has some exclusive content the others do not.

Specifically it has the 6 level goblin menace expansion included rather than sold separately as well as an additional exclusive level called Dwarven Caverns.

I think all of that has been patched into the PC version.
Yeah, Dawrven Caverns was just added back into the PC version a couple weeks back. The original argument is moot though since Trine 2: Complete Story is $19.99 on Steam, and Trine 2: Director's Cut on Wii U has all the same content.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Already got Trine 2 on PC and WiiU but nobody in my house plays it :(

Will look at Inferno.

Cosmozone

Both games are great. To answer the LI question, you get textual hints about things to burn at the same time (combos). That reads easier as it is in many cases. The writing is pretty sarcastic and has a lot of dark humour. The story itself is darker than I thought originally. Strongly recommended.

I obviously disagree and think people should spend no more than a dollar if possible. If you think it's worth $20 or more then I recommend you stand by your words and paypal the difference from what you paid to the developer.

I actually paid about that much for it anyway

worth every penny

iiicon

Little Inferno has an amazing ending, but the road there is a bit tedious. Definitely worth $5, you just have to exercise some patience with it.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Little Inferno has an amazing ending, but the road there is a bit tedious. Definitely worth $5, you just have to exercise some patience with it.

Okay then. I'm out. Not laying out any money for a tedious game.

Top Bottom