• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superman vs. Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokergrin

Which has best body?

2130844-henry_cavill_superman_set.jpg

chris-hemsworth-interview.jpg

sleepykyo

Chris Helmsworth.

Also, that page strikes a blow to the whole Superman isn't overpowered. Withstands Hulk's punches, knocks out the Juggernaut with a single haymaker and overpower Thor.

iamblades

Chris has a better looking shape and proportions simply because he is taller. Henry is more bulky and barrel-chested like an old school strongman, which makes sense for Superman, since that's where superman's appearance comes from.

sirap

Thor straight up wins in muscle mass, but his physique is unbalanced. Superman is all around more aesthetically pleasing. And dat chest hair, it cannot be contained.

Ahasverus

I'm sure Cavill made a good percentage of heterosexual males question their own sexuality ('cause I've seen a lot). He's not only BEAUTIFUL, he's CHARMING AS HELL.

Having more than a facial expression helps a lot.

xenist

I'd like to hug either of them and gently nuzzle my head on their chests. Maybe try to siphon some of their manliness into my weak, misshapen form.

Valtýr

Not only does Chris Hemsworth looks better.
But he was also better and more entertaining as Thor than the other dude as Superman
And the Thor is a better movie than MoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom