• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live “Ultimate Game Sale” Preview

statham

Next week, the Xbox Live Marketplace will kick off their “Ultimate Game Sale” and they sent over this list of upcoming titles that are scheduled to be on sale. There will be different titles on-sale at different times during the week, and while I don’t know exactly what will be on sale when or for how much, I’ll tweet out details and make a blog post each time a new groups of titles goes on sale. Here’s the full list of titles that will go on sale over the course of next week:
http://majornelson.com/2013/06/28/xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale-preview/
Assassin’s Creed 3
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
Bulletstorm
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Crysis
Crysis 3
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon Age Origins
Far Cry 3
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Forza Horizon
Gears Judgement
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
Hitman Absolution
Kinect Sports 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
Lego Lord of the Rings
Mass Effect
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
Monopoly Streets
Perfect Dark Zero
Prey
Rockstar Table Tennis
The Orange Box
Tomb Raider
Witcher 2
WWE 13 GonD
X-com: Enemy Unknown

statham

Forza Horizon
Gears Judgement
Bioshock Infinite
Kinect Sports 2

If any of these are under $20, its instabought.

ultron87

That is a really strange combination of a bunch of old ass games and then fairly recent stuff. But hey, sales are cool and I might be interested in some of those.

I presume that this will be a decent sale relative to the prices of games on a Xbox live. In reality you will most likely be able to pick up the physical copies for much cheaper off the Internet.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Far Cry Instincts Predator is going on sale just a few weeks before Far Cry Classic releases on XBLA.

That's one way to get burnt out.

Grisby

Have most of the games I'd like on that list. Cool sale though and I might be down for Lego LOTR, X-com, and Rising depending on the prices.

I think the safest way to have a rough estimate on sale prices to take a peak at which games have been on sale recently on the PSN (Maybe not the PS+ prices). There seems to be a lot of overlap with titles so it's probably a safe bet to put the puzzle together.

wwm0nkey

I will laugh if PDZ is anything above $1 like it is everywhere else. Would be cool to play Zombies on that again though since that was its only redeeming factor.

My Microsoft Points are ready... if any of these drop below £9. The only one I want that has a remote chance of that is Forza though, and it's not that likely. A whole ton of those games are £49.99 on the marketplace at the moment so there's not a chance of a decent price.

Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 3
Gears Judgement
Left 4 Dead 2
The Orange Box
Witcher 2

I'm down to double dip for all of the above, subject to price of course.

daevv

I have 5000 spacebux on my account. I was thinking about getting one of these then blowing the rest on XBLA games before I retire my 360.

My Microsoft Points are ready... if any of these drop below £9. The only one I want that has a remote chance of that is Forza though, and it's not that likely. A whole ton of those games are £49.99 on the marketplace at the moment so there's not a chance of a decent price.

Jeez, you weren't joking. What the hell, this sale is a dud before it's even begun.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm hoping that the Forza Horizon sale includes that rally DLC. Been waiting for a sale on that.

GoxRx

My wishlist:

-GoW Judgement
-Bioshock Infinite
-Tomb Raider
-Hitman
-Forza Horizon

Anyway, I can't buy those 5 games because I'm saving money. I will buy just 2 or 3, so if you wanna help me to choose I would be happy.

Interested in Mass Effect, only becuase I have ME2 and ME3 on 360 already.

I'll have the trilogy on both PC and 360 then 0_o

Garryk

My wishlist:

-GoW Judgement
-Bioshock Infinite
-Tomb Raider
-Hitman
-Forza Horizon

Anyway, I can't buy those 5 games because I'm saving money. I will buy just 2 or 3, so if you wanna help me to choose I would be happy.

Not a great Tomb Raider game, but I really liked it as a game in general. Looks really good on the 360 too.

Alx

Those are nice. But I have barely started half of the games I bought during the previous sales (Bioshock, Borderlands, TTT2, ...), plus the free gold games (I'm on Fable3, and expected to try Halo3). I shouldn't look into that list...

Although I may be tempted by Kinect Sports 2. I've also heard good things about Witcher2, but I really have no time for such games. :/

reddmyst

Assassin’s Creed 3
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
Bulletstorm
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Crysis
Crysis 3
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon Age Origins
Far Cry 3
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Forza Horizon
Gears Judgement
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
Hitman Absolution
Kinect Sports 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Lego Lord of the Rings
Mass Effect
Max Payne 3
Monopoly Streets
Perfect Dark Zero
Prey
Rockstar Table Tennis
The Orange Box
Tomb Raider
Witcher 2
WWE 13 GonD
X-com: Enemy Unknown

Are the only ones I'm interested in... Hopefully it'll be under $15 (but doubtful).

TRios Zen

If the price was right I'd pick up Lego LOTR for the boy and Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3 for myself.

Sadly, they'd sit in my backlog behind Dishonored, Batman Arkham City and Portal 2, which I also bought at one these sales.

Top Bottom