• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice Wii U now has all DLC available

TDLink

All of the DLC is now out for the Wii U. Compatibility skins from PS3/360 are free, the rest is the same cost.

Better late than never I guess. You guys with this version can now actually play the currently balanced iteration of the game the rest of us have!

Free Skins
Flashpoint Batman
Luchador Bane
Containment Suit Doomsday
Classic Ares

Characters ($4.99 each)
Lobo
Batgirl
Scorpion
Zod

Skin Packs ($2.99 each)
Bad Girls (Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Harley)
Teen Titans (Raven, Cyborg, Deathstroke)
Killing Joke (Joker, Joker, Joker)
Red Son #1 (Superman, Grundy, Wonder Woman)
Red Son #2 (Batman, Green Lantern, Deathstroke)
Blackest Night #1 (Superman, Flash, Doomsday)
Blackest Night #2 (Batman, Hawkgirl, Aquaman)
Arkham City (Batman, Catwoman, Joker)
New 52 (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman)
Earth-2 (Flash, Hawkgirl, Grundy)
Ame-Comi (Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Harley) - CURRENTLY WII U EXCLUSIVE IN NA
Lockdown (Lockdown Superman, Batman Beyond, New 52 Green Lantern, Knightfall Bane, Arkham City Harley) - iOS skins from PS3/360
Flashpoint (Aquaman, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman) - $3.99

Single Skins ($0.99)
Man of Steel Superman
Blackest Night Batman - ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACKEST NIGHT #2 PACK

Still MIA on Wii U
New 52 Flash
CW's "Arrow" Green Arrow
Private Match/Lobby Online

Alienous

Between this and the Deathstroke news, it seems like Nintendo is putting their foot down and getting their online shit together.

Good on them.

Good, the thought of not getting all the DLC made me not want to purchase the game. Now that I can get everything I'll see about picking it up.

Khezu

Do we know if the hold up was nrs or something weird from nintendo

No idea.

For reference, the final character for this season of DLC, and costumes just came out today.

So for what ever reason they waited until everything was done to put it up on the store.

I wonder if they are going to do the same for the second season.

TDLink

What about being able to play directly against friends online? Did they fix that?

I'm not sure. I don't own the Wii U version but I do know these updates come with the actual balance updates (to version 1.05) as well. Someone with the game will have to update and see what it brings. I'm also not sure about the iOS skins.

EDarkness

Good that they finally got around to getting it done. Might be worth looking into the game now. I've been interested, but the lack of new characters and patches was not something I was going to support. It's late, but better late than never. :)

VariantX

Between this and the Deathstroke news, it seems like Nintendo is putting their foot down and getting their online shit together.

Good on them.

Or, maybe WB just wanted to wait until a considerable amount of DLC was done and just do one big update and DLC drop to save money.

RM8

Will buy at some point... when I buy a WiiU. Actually, the PS3 version and this will have to compete for my money. The first one to see a sharp drop comes home with me :p

About damn time.

WB Games really fumbled with the DLC on this, but I hope they do a lot better with the Batman: Arkham Origins DLC.

pa22word

Holy fuck, I was totally planning on trading this game in today but decided against it because I didn't want to drive out to GS and waste the gas today. Glad I didn't now.

Khezu

Does the WiiU version support lobbies? If so, why do you even need to bother with private matches? Just join a lobby with your friend and then challenge them.

Does the WiiU version support lobbies? If so, why do you even need to bother with private matches? Just join a lobby with your friend and then challenge them.

No. That's the problem.

I can't find it on the eShop >_>

Australian.

I just started the game, hit Home, went to the Shop and the Injustice page came up with a button to all the DLC on the top right. Canadian eShop though.

TDLink

I just started the game, hit Home, went to the Shop and the Injustice page came up with a button to all the DLC on the top right. Canadian eShop though.

I am guessing the answer is "they aren't there" but can you tell me if the iOS skins (Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley, Lockdown Superman, New 52 GL, New 52 Flash) and the CW Arrow skin are available either for purchase or free via the new updates?

Nash20

Banned
I asked in the other thread but is anyone playing this game online for Wii U? I don't want to buy it only to never be able to find a match.

I am guessing the answer is "they aren't there" but can you tell me if the iOS skins (Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley, Lockdown Superman, New 52 GL, New 52 Flash) and the CW Arrow skin are available either for purchase or free via the new updates?

I don't recall seeing any of those in the eShop (I switched the Wii U off and left it downloading). I specifically checked the New 52 pack and there was no GL or Flash there. I'm not sure what's included in the actual patch though yet.

Effect

So did this just suddenly appear or did they say anything about first? Did they comment on the lack of the private lobby?

Incredibly happy to see it up but I was hoping since they made us wait this long they would initially put up the season pass as bundle. You know, all four characters and the Flashpoint pack for 14.99.

Was is flashpoint 3.99.

They have the Ame-Comi skins!!! I don't think those even came out on the other systems.

Also I've never heard of the lockdown pack. Something weird is going on.

They still need to release a balance patch and everything will be great.

$5.00 per character? Geesus... Well, at least we have DLC.

Nintendo still needs to get their act together and get DLC for other series like CoD..

TDLink

So did this just suddenly appear or did they say anything about first? Did they comment on the lack of the private lobby?

No official comment or PR, they just showed up.

Incredibly happy to see it up but I was hoping since they made us wait this long they would initially put up the season pass as bundle. You know, all four characters and the Flashpoint pack for 14.99.

Was is flashpoint 3.99.

They have the Ame-Comi skins!!! I don't think those even came out on the other systems.

Wait, the Ame-Comi skins are available on Wii U? Those are not on 360/PS3 yet.

Also, what is in the lockdown pack?

Khezu

Was is flashpoint 3.99.

IF the DLC is up, then the balance patch would have to be included, completely up to date for Zod to function.

Lockdown pack sounds like the Lockdown skin for Superman that you get from IOS game.

Was is flashpoint 3.99.

Well the game apparently did receive that patch. What they need is the private match option.

And yeah, what are those packs/skins exactly? I sort of skimmed them.

$5.00 per character? Geesus... Well, at least we have DLC.

Nintendo still needs to get their act together and get DLC for other series like CoD..

I'm not sure how this is anything on Nintendo's end. Other games such as ACIII have had DLC from the time they were available elsewhere.

Effect

No official comment or PR, they just showed up.

Wait, the Ame-Comi skins are available on Wii U? Those are not on 360/PS3 yet.

Also, what is in the lockdown pack?

Ugh. Ubisoft did the exact same thing with the Assassin's Creed 3 DLC. It just appeared one day with no comment from them at all.

Top Bottom