• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tetris Monsters announced (EA, iOS)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
EA going after that Puzzle & Dragon money.

Thanks to Aeana for noticing.

http://www.tetrismonsters.jp/

mainimage.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
F2P. Interesting. That means I'll at least check it out. Depends on how egregious the pay model is.

Prophane33

Well, since it IS free to play and only requires purchases of items (hopefully, only cosmetic items and/or buy 2 win type items) I'll definitely give it a try.

GamerJM

Banned
God, this is such an awesome concept that'll probably get ruined by microtransactions and EA's awful version of Tetris.

zeopower6

I like how similar the two characters in the middle are to Elsword and Rena from Elsword Online:

Probably just a coincidence but very amusing.

The elven-ish girl reminds me of Leafa from SAO more than the Elsword girl, lol.

Just how is Tetris going to be incorporated in this? Is it basically gonna be a Puzzles and Dragons type game.... just with the Tetris name? Do you fight blocks?

Toad.T

Banned
TeTeTe. TeTeTe. Tetrimon, Tetrimon. TeTeTe. Tetrimon, Tetrimon. TeTeTe.

Tetrimon, Tetris Monsters. Tetrimon are the champions. (X2) Chaaaaaannngeee into Tetris Champions, tooooooooooo save the Tetris WORLD.

Really though, I dunno what to make of this. F2P Tetris?

I'm cool with Tetris X RPG but not cool if it has microtransactions or wants me to wait half a day to play again or message all my facebook friends so I can continue playing.

Top Bottom