• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Store Sale

SlickVic

Tried ordering Lollipop Chainsaw. Both Paypal and Credit Card give some verification error for me. Weird, though I suppose I don't need the game badly enough to keep trying.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Tried ordering Lollipop Chainsaw. Both Paypal and Credit Card give some verification error for me. Weird, though I suppose I don't need the game badly enough to keep trying.

I hear peopel say to call their customer support and order that way, or something

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Wow.... kinda pathetic... I was excited to click the thread, realized I owned all the games already ... and I don't think I've actually played but like 2 or 3 of them.

Anyhoo, might as well add one more - that the cheapest Starcraft HotS has been, right? $28/shipped?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wow.... kinda pathetic... I was excited to click the thread, realized I owned all the games already ... and I don't think I've actually played but like 2 or 3 of them.

Anyhoo, might as well add one more - that the cheapest Starcraft HotS has been, right? $28/shipped?

Fry's around here sold it for $20 just a couple weeks ago, but that store isn't widely available

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Tried to bite on DooM and Witcher 2 but got hit with technical difficulties. I'll take some time to reconsider the purchase and maybe try again later.

Is this applicable in store? I got a location about 20 mins driving away from me and I'd rather not wait over the weekend to play some of these.

I wish this was a Sony Store sale. I'd like to pick up SF X Tekken, Mortal Kombat Komplete, and UMvC3, but I have no fight stick and have no desire to play them with a 360 controller.

Any thoughts on Syndicate?

Xamdou

Dragon's Dogma worth a look?

I've heard people say it's great.

Just bought Dragon's Dogma and Asura's Wrath for $11.99 each! I've always wanted to play these games but waited because I wanted a great deal for em and finally after a long wait today is the day!

linkboy

I'm really close to getting Dogma, but if Dark Arisen is the better version of the game, I'm going to hold off until that gets cheaper.

Mugatu

Some good deals there but I wish they'd have Games on Demand sales like this. If they want to push people to all digital then not selling physical products for a fraction of the price might help.

Thanks for posting this, just got Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for $10. Always wanted this game, was just waiting for a good deal.

statham

Some good deals there but I wish they'd have Games on Demand sales like this. If they want to push people to all digital then not selling physical products for a fraction of the price might help.

I have 4 games in my checkout, but I much rather have them on DD. I'm going to wait.

I just tried checking out online and it said there are technical difficulties :/

EDIT: When trying in a new browser, it said the game I wanted was out of stock, so I just purchased the regular edition afterwards and it worked perfectly. Just my luck haha.

Top Bottom