• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Destiny ViDoc. "Out Here in the Wild"

0482_jgqib.gif

Almost my most anticipated game of next year.

Jarmel

Banned
I'm getting kinda frustrated with Bungie. We still really don't know how this game works and this video didn't tell us anything other than the 3 weapon slots.

This didn't tell us jack about the multiplayer.

I guess this is still a very long way off, as once again there are no real gameplay details. Vague, nonsensical sentences like "We take you to a lot of places and you see a lot of things" and "Colliding with other people is not something that happens in most action games" don't really do it for me.

That said... it looks stunning, and can't wait to actually learn about the mechanics of the game.

Actually, it was Xanthor, wasn't it?

The animations, the environments (hard to know how it "feels" in ones hands, good probably) look so fantastic. Yeesh.

Dipswitch

Looks sharp and I like me a good loot shooter. Still not convinced how well it might play with sp vs co-op with friends vs co-op with strangers. I'll keep an eye on it, but I'm on the fence for now.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I guess this is still a very long way off, as once again there are no real gameplay details. Vague, nonsensical sentences like "We take you to a lot of places and you see a lot of things" and "Colliding with other people is not something that happens in most action games" don't really do it for me.

That said... it looks stunning, and can't wait to actually learn about the mechanics of the game.

Spring 2014. So 7-8 months most likely.

Top Bottom