• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese wife kills cheating husband with coffee cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtT9BU64z28

TOKYO — A 61-year-old housewife battered her 70-year-old husband to death with a coffee cup after discovering he was cheating on her, reports said Monday.

The woman allegedly attacked her husband after learning of his affair, battering him repeatedly about the face and head with the mug at their home in Isehara, Kanagawa Prefecture, on Sunday afternoon, the Asahi Shimbun and other media reported.

Yasuo Hirose, an honorary professor with Yokohama National University, was taken to hospital but later confirmed dead.

“He had an affair with a woman I hate,” Emiko Hirose told police, according to the reports. “I went mad and hit him more than 10 times with a cup.”

Kanagawa Prefectural police said Monday that the charge was upgraded to one of murder.
http://www.japantoday.com/category/...-for-killing-cheating-husband-with-coffee-cup

FZZ

Banned
You could say his cheating was not her cup of tea.

Edit: Wait is it a coffee cup or tea cup, I am confused.

Edit 2: Okay coffee cup, I still stand by my first pun.

I like the implication she would be less mad if it was a different woman he cheated with.

I'd be much more angry if a wife or girlfriend slept with a man who she knew I hated for whatever reason, be it his attempts as seducing her or poor attitude, etc. Being cheated on sucks in general but for one to do it with someone that they know you have issues with is much more of a betrayal than doing so with a random person I feel. Doesn't excuse murder of course.

Dead Man

I'd be much more angry if a wife or girlfriend slept with a man who she knew I hated for whatever reason, be it his attempts as seducing her or poor attitude, etc. Being cheated on sucks in general but for one to do it with someone that they know you have issues with is much worse than a random person I feel. Doesn't excuse murder of course.

Cheating on me would reach my anger threshold. I don't think I could be angrier, regardless of who it is. Then again, haven't been cheated on (that I know of LOL) since highschool. So maybe it would matter.

sounds like he got to know 2 girls, 1 cup.

qf01etf5dsbr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom