• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Venezuela: Imprisoned Husband Shaves Wife Head for Cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch the video here at work but how controversial can shaving a piece of shit cheater's head really be? Pretty harmless and well deserved, IMO.

And why is he imprisoned? Obviously there's a lot more to this story haha

I can't watch the video here at work but how controversial can shaving a piece of shit cheater's head really be? Pretty harmless and well deserved, IMO.

Would you shave your gf's head, provided she cheated?

Maybe if you watched the video you would be able to see that she was crying and begging them to stop the whole way through. It's not harmless when a bunch of men gang up on a woman and force her into something, ever.

IISANDERII

forcible confinement is an assault. They need to be arrested and charged.

But agreed, glad the headline isn't 'Woman beheaded for holding hands with neighbour' or something.

Aylinato

forcible confinement is an assault. They need to be arrested and charged.

But agreed, glad the headline isn't 'Woman beheaded for holding hands with neighbour' or something.

Actually it's battery. Assault is just the THREAT behind it(which they also assaulted her).

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I'm missing something here... how did the wife end up on the other side of a male prison to have this happen to her?

LuchaShaq

Banned
Maybe if you watched the video you would be able to see that she was crying and begging them to stop the whole way through. It's not harmless when a bunch of men gang up on a woman and force her into something, ever.

Of course it's not harmless.

That said people react much worse to this sort of thing probably every day in the world so I'm not sure what the big deal about this particular instance is.

Flo_Evans

Is this actually a thing in south america?

IDK seems semi appropriate... you embarrass your husband by stepping out enjoy some shame and ridicule.

Of course it's not harmless.

That said people react much worse to this sort of thing probably every day in the world so I'm not sure what the big deal about this particular instance is.

People are reacting to seeing a really fucked up video on youtube, I don't see why that's surprising at all.

Miutsu

For those who don't know, there is a thing in my city (here in Venezuela) right now where they are quite literally stealing women's hair to sell the it in Colombia, basically if you are a woman walking in a public place like a mall you gotta be careful with your hair because someone might grab and cut it, or you could be a victim of armed robbery like always, just this time to take your hair.

When I first watched the video I thought this had something to do with that, and it might still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom