• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 mass production is happening (Leaked pictures on Chinese board)

lunlunqq

Some one on a Chinese bbs (baidu via A9VG) leaked these pictures. Can you feel it? itshappening.gif

pPlIen5.jpg

p0BkvHP.jpg

The leaker also mentioned that his boss said they are shipping out over one million consoles from their factory alone, presumably for launch. And they are not the only factory that's producing ps4s.

For the new gen.

QroWtmh.gif

Rashid

Banned
Time to buy a rocket to China. I want to infiltrate the suppliers and get myself a ps4 early to make GAF meltdown and then kindly return it to the factory afterwards.

Usobuko

Banned
Over 1 million units from one of the factories producing PS4. I guess I don't see Sony not launching in Japan this year .

Lucid07

This is huge compare to the post we had earlier in the week of the first xbox rolling off of production. Isn't it?

Vizzeh

Banned
p0BkvHP.jpg

The leaker also mentioned that his boss said they are shipping out over one million consoles from their factory alone, presumably for launch. And they are not the only factory that's producing ps4s.

Awesome...wonder how many factories exist....

and in those boxes...hmm more boxes, or consoles?

Some one on a Chinese bbs (baidu via A9VG) leaked these pictures. Can you feel it? itshappening.gif

pPlIen5.jpg

p0BkvHP.jpg

All it takes is one disgruntled worker activating the sprinklers.

SHADES

pPlIen5.jpg

p0BkvHP.jpg

Sweetmotherofjesus that 2nd picture made me wet!

Makes larry's pic look a little....... small(lol)

PJV3

Sony, if you're using container ships please avoid Somalia, I don't want pirates fucking up my Xmas.

iceatcs

Well well, someone here refuse to believe Sony already start production after MS tweet about their own one.

Here we go, this evidence I hope you satisfy it.

[edit]
Boom
But PS4 doesn't exist... They are only PCs

Top Bottom