• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshinori Ono Tweets New Deep Down Images

pqmGAWF.jpg

LzfQZn0.jpg

qr7sD4f.jpg

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/380116830037110784
https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/380117321852784641
https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/380117989426618368

More pics courtesy of SolidSnakex

Lock if old.

Maligna

Banned
I love Ono. He's the best. And this game is looking amazing. I can't wait for it to take over my life.

Now if only the developers of Cyberpunk 2077 would give us a sneak peek like this.

Wait, they are off-screen or direct feed? i am confused. If they are not off-screen, can a mod please fix the title. I apologize for the mistake.

Honestly they don't look direct-feed to me.

Looks incredible, certainly one of the most impressive next gen titles.

I love the concept as well.... and 60fps, even if it's 720p (potentially).

antonz

He doesn't specify what the shots are.

I get people are hyped for the game but those saying those shots look amazing really need to get their rose tinted glasses off.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Not this again -.-

Wait for direct feed before passing judgment, alright?!

This is months and months away from shipping (it's not a launch title). It's too early to complain about downgrades. Let's all wait to see how it progresses.

if you're going to fluff out a bullfootage trailer, you're just gonna have to reap what you sow when it comes to first impressions of the actual game.

Momentary

Banned
From what I've seen with these next gen games, the longer they spend in development after their initial reveal, the worse the image quality gets.

Stike

I am curious how much Sony's own engineers already helped out or if this stage in improvement is next... I mean, they saved Demon's Souls...

Superflat

This looks like a Monster Hunter that appeals to the west. I'll take two, please.

I'm pretty impressed with the screenshots, actually.

And I have to laugh at that dragon's puny wings. What a silly pair of shitty wings that dragon has.

Orca

This is months and months away from shipping (it's not a launch title). It's too early to complain about downgrades. Let's all wait to see how it progresses.

If it's too early to complain about downgrades it was probably WAY too fucking early to show that trailer and talk about that being achievable.

This looks like a Monster Hunter that appeals to the west. I'll take two, please.

I'm pretty impressed with the screenshots, actually.

And I have to laugh at that dragon's puny wings. What a silly pair of shitty wings that dragon has.

Clearly a cave dragon that never flies with its vestigial wings :p

I said to myself I wouldn't let silly things regarding graphics cause me to overlook a potentially good game, and I meant that. If the gameplay in this one is solid, and there's enough content and possible activities, it won't matter how the graphics look. I can sure as hell work with graphics as displayed, and these off screens are blurry, which are also hurting the game's look.

Kallor

Dat good looking but really downgraded from the first time we saw it so now it kinda looks terrible effect.

Leb

This doesn't look bad by any means, but you could certainly argue that it looks like a current-gen title with the IQ cleaned up a bit.

antonz

There is Nothing to indicate these are Off Screen by the way. He does not state they are. If anything its far more likely they are direct feed.

Superflat

The environment could really use a hefty upgrade, which I'm sure will look better when it releases. It has in-progress practically written all over it.

What I'm really impressed with is the lighting. I dunno, to me it looks incredibly natural.

orioto

Good Art™
That's honestly atrocious.. I wonder if this is a case of motion blur overdose and / or that some devs are trying wayy too hard to use every shaders in the book cause of their new toy and kill the performance completely...

Top Bottom