• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda WW HD PICTURES Thread - take selfies sailing the Great Sea

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Hy Gaf, what about a thread for Zelda WW HD pictures, similar to the Pikmin 3 one?
Pikmin topic: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652891
I think that this one is a good one to start with (kudos to Jaded Alyx):

zlCfzRIUPNUHVCmhnU

Jokes apart, Pikmin one was great because of the great environments and the supreme art direction.
Something that also Wind Waker masters greatly, so I think that we could end up with such a beautiful and charming topic

Let's spam Miiverse/Pictures screenshots of the Great Sea!!!

I'm going to steal BorkBork rules from the Pikmin 3 photograph topic too!

Some ground rules:

This thread will be full of spoilers. Don’t proceed any further if you haven’t finished the game.
Post a maximum of three pictures per post. It’s just easier to read and focus on a few pictures at a time rather than scrolling through dozens.
Write a blurb for each of your pictures. It would be awesome if you say where exactly you took the shot if possible, so others can try to replicate it themselves if they want to.

How to take photos:
Pictures are taken either through the in-game camera app or through the home button > miiverse > post > attachment. You can access the photos later on miiverse and host it through any image hosting service.
You can take photo once got the Pictobox. They will have a filter on them initially. To take proper-color photos, you have to complete the quest on Windfall. Talk to Lenzo. You don't need the Forest Firefly anymore.

Just to note, that pic isn't mine. I stole it from somebody on Miiverse! I haven't played it yet unfortunately..this stupid thing called work getting in the way and all...

The shot that I posted on Miiverse a little while ago:

sS9VYg5.jpg

Took this almost immediately after leaving the lookout tower at the beginning of the game. I feel like this game really captures the spirit of adventure unlike the most recent games and also is just so nice to look at and listen to.

Top Bottom