• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Infamous Second Son night time shots 9/20

jItjfZg.jpg

POfSYi7.jpg

85TBiio.jpg

It's pretty!

nib95

Banned
gamespot got the full res

Amazing. Looks direct feed since there's minor aliasing visible. Loving that the last few shots Sony first party have released (Killzone SF, DriveCub and now InFamous) have all been direct feed. No downsampling or fakery.

EDIT: Maybe not, these appear to be higher than 1080p resolution. Maybe they're running it at a higher resolution for screens, just minus the mass downsampling.

pixlexic

Banned
textures are so low :(

the bricks in that first pic are horrible.

hoping that is because of the image compression. maybes its a slight DOF effect?

B.O.O.M

Posted in the other thread but I'll post it here as well

For reference here's two places depicted in those infamous screens

Elephant Car Wash
Elephant_Super_Car_Wash_(Seattle,_Washington).jpg

Pacific Science Center
PacSciArches.jpg

The other pic is the crocodile..couldn't find a nice pic of it

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
textures are so low :(

the bricks in that first pic are horrible.

hoping that is because of the image compression. maybes its a slight DOF effect?

Unfinished game? I don't know what the process is but, I see that getting better.

NBtoaster

Amazing. Looks direct feed since there's minor aliasing visible. Loving that the last few shots Sony first party have released (Killzone SF, DriveCub and now InFamous) have all been direct feed. No downsampling or fakery.

2880x1620 is not direct feed ;)

daman824

Looking real good.

Shit, if open world games look this good at the start of the generation, I can't imagine what they will look like in a few years.

frizby

I just...wow.

I was watching Killzone videos earlier and marveling at the clarity and lighting, but this is in a different league. So far, the first party exclusives have a really interesting bright and crisp look to them that I haven't really seen anywhere else.

And Guerrilla and Sucker Punch aren't really even first tier Sony studios...at least not yet. I can't imagine what Naughty Dog and Santa Monica will come up with.

Top Bottom