• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario 3D World new pics

GameE

96013_Items_4_.jpg

96014_Enemy_3_.jpg

96015_Enemy_5_.jpg

96016_Items_6_.jpg

96017_Enemy_7_.jpg

96018_Items_8_.jpg

A lot more here

http://nintendoeverything.com/new-super-mario-3d-world-screenshots-2/

Luigi87

This game is looking better and better every showing.
I did not get hyped at E3, but ever since that Direct trailer...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dunno if my phone is making the screens look better than they actually are, but damn that looks slick!!

grkazan12

Nintendo has really surprised me with this game recently. It looks absolutely lovely, once the WiiU gets another price drop, I will be all in.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
96017_Enemy_7_.jpg

Another Nintendo Wii U game with some spectacular lightning, I love the envelop it gives to the characters.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I need to see Yoshi in this :)!

potam

Banned
I don't know what the technical term for it is, but it looks like they need to tone down that "halo" effect, where the light seems to bend around the edges of the characters.

Tambini

Ayeee I'm starting to want a Wii U pretty bad now

I love the old style picture icons in the top corner for the lives too.

Everytime I see this game it looks better and better. Might pick the Wii U up in 2014 once they have a few more games out and newly announced titles are shown.

Tripon

Really regretting that I canceled my pre-order with $5 off from Newegg. Still, this will be my after new year purchase when I have the money.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't know what the technical term for it is, but it looks like they need to tone down that "halo" effect, where the light seems to bend around the edges of the characters.
Ambient occlusion I believe is what it's called. Wind waker has it too but it's more subtle.

Dougald

Looks great, I'm actually more excited for this than the PS4 launch the same day (in europe anyway)

Wow looks amazing!
Im a robot comment!

You protest what you believe are pointless comments by making an even more pointless comment. Bravo sir.

Top Bottom