• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Photoshoppers Needed ASAP (Waluigi gesture in Super Mario Strikers)

bumpkin

syxxdx.gif

Close enough. :lol

Jiggy

Thank you. I was dying to make some kind of thread about Waluigi and his DX crotch chop, but I don't have enough posts yet for that.

On a sidenote, between this and the new attitudes and outfit for Peach and Daisy, I'm really pretty surprised the game managed to get an E rating. Especially when even SSBM got a T...

We saw this today and I was like okay, I don't really need to have my attention called to Waluigi's package.

Strikers is the FUCKING ROCK though.

James-Ape said:
just from that video the game looks really good!

is it rubbish?

This game is the greatest game ever. Okay, maybe not, but damn it's a lot of fun. Definitely the most fun with four people.

gsnyder

Strikers rocks! Played several games last night at Arcadia with some friends from work, and we were all having a blast. As addictive as Virtua Tennis was when it first appeared on the DC, this is even better. The graphics and animation are great, dropping giant bob-ombs and red / blue shells on unsuspecting rivals (and teammates :O) is just...god. Just buy it when it comes out, and get 3 friends together to enjoy it. Looked great on the plasma screens they showcased it on as well.

-G

Macam

Banned
Kobun Heat said:
We saw this today and I was like okay, I don't really need to have my attention called to Waluigi's package.

Strikers is the FUCKING ROCK though.

I really didn't need to be sold any more on the game, but thanks for the reinforcement. That last movie looks graaaaaand.

Top Bottom