• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone "4" available Tuesday (gamestop)

cchum

Just received a call from GameStop that "Killzone 4" will be available for pickup Tuesday. Mock if old.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Referring to Shadowfall probably. Would be cool if true, wouldn't mind picking up some ps4 games before the console comes out.

Iceblade

Haven't previous generations launched their games before the console was out? The DualShock 4 early release should be indicative of this, anyway.

Sony: SURPRISE~! You know when Sega released the Saturn with no fucking warning? WE JUST DID IT WITH KILLZONE WHEEEEEEEE-

Shadow Fall :p

Eusis

They're wrong
No, they probably are right outside of the name. Plenty of games ARE available before the hardware itself.

This of course means it doesn't really matter whether you get it right away or not, but with that pre-order angle I guess it'd be safer. Though if I was willing to buy it right now i'd have just pre-ordered off of PSN.

Shadow Fall is the 4th game in the console series, Killzone 4 makes sense. Wonder if I can pick up Knack as well on Tuesday?

At this point Sony should just allow the PS4 to be picked up when they get to the stores.

Dereck

No, they probably are right outside of the name. Plenty of games ARE available before the hardware itself.

This of course means it doesn't really matter whether you get it right away or not, but with that pre-order angle I guess it'd be safer. Though if I was willing to buy it right now i'd have just pre-ordered off of PSN.
Knack is already out. COD too I think.
Huh? I'm confused about what SONY is doing.

Mobius 1

It's the one where you play as Visari's corpse, so you can hunt down Rico and butt rape him for his SHEER STUPIDITY?

Sign me the fuck up.

Cbajd5

BUT TUESDAY IS TOMORROW OR TODAY IN SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD

also is that that game for that psp 2

(Don't answer this, I am making an attempt at a joke.)

e_i

Well, I cancelled my preorder for Sonic: The Lost World last week and they still texted me that the game would be available for pick up tomorrow.

Gaz_RB

I wonder how early some of the games will be releasing. It'd be nice to just worry about picking up the console on the 15th.

Cbajd5

Well, I cancelled my preorder for Sonic: The Lost World last week and they still texted me that the game would be available for pick up tomorrow.

Well just because you probably won't pick it up doesn't mean it won't be available for you to possibly pick up tomorrow.

Too bad I will answer anyway! ITS A VITA!

wait shadow fall's for the vita now

My online order with Futureshop (Canada) currently has the release date listed as November 4th and has the title listed in a separate shipment from my other PS4 launch titles. Could just be a coincidence though.

Top Bottom