• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ November Preview - DD Dark Arisen, Vita Stuff too (NextGen is HERE)

plus.png

lock if old
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/playstation-plus-november-preview/
It’s going to be quite the month for PlayStation fans. PS4 is almost here, and it’s going to be mega awesome when I fire mine up for the first time and already have two free games to play. Yep, both Resogun, the intense and beautiful shoot ‘em up from Housemarque(the amazing people behind Super Stardust) and Contrast, a unique 2D/3D puzzler platformer with a stunning art style will be available in the Instant Game Collection for PlayStation Plus members on November 15th.
Of course, we have plenty of other great games to keep you busy until then, like Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, which is an expanded and enhanced version of Capcom’s original IP Dragon’s Dogma. There’s a new area to explore, a fast-travel system and plenty of new quests and weapons to keep you busy. Later on this month we’ll add ibb & obb, a 2-player co-op puzzler and Binary Domain, a third-person squad shooter. PS Vita owners can look forward to two amazing action-adventure titles: the classic Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath and the ever-epic Soul Sacrifice.
These games will hit the Instant Game Collection at various times throughout the month, so check back with us every Monday morning to see all the benefits of your membership.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NA PS+
PS4

PS3
Vita

Drakeon

Finally a good month from SCEA. Love Soul Sacrifice & Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, both awesome selections. Hopefully one of those hits before PS4 to give me something to play.

Cheddahz

Banned
Pretty amazing lineup overall

DD: Dark Arisen is one of the best RPGs this gen, SS is a blast to play, and Binary Domain is a excellent game as well!

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
I was about ot buy soul sacrifice too, awesome stuff.

Oddly enough i have a sealed Dragons Dogma sitting here that I just have not gotten to.

RE_Player

Whoever doesn't own Soul Sacrifice you are in for a treat. It works so well on portable. I'm also so glad Binary Domain is in there, such a great game that got lost in the shuffle. Personally though finally having Dragon's Dogma after all the praise I've heard from franchise fans is exciting.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Finally a good month from SCEA. Love Soul Sacrifice & Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, both awesome selections. Hopefully one of those hits before PS4 to give me something to play.

Dragon's Dogma should be tomorrow while Soul Sacrifice will probably be the last week of November.

Carl

Ibb and Obb is really lovely with 2 players. Some real cool puzzles in that which really make you think. Would recommend it to anyone

Derrick01

Banned
That's a pretty solid month honestly. Is Dark Arisen noticeably better than DD? Does it at least perform better on ps3?

I'm glad I held off buying Soul Sacrifice too although the game looked awful and the demo wasn't much better. But for free eh why not.

BaneDrain

I'm super excited to finally play DD, I've been tempted so many times to buy it and am glad I held off. Is Stranger's Wrath HD by any chance a cross buy title?

Also for those who have never played Binary Domain, you're in for a treat.

CompC

Cool, Soul Sacrifice! Finally, something from PS+ I'll actually play. That hasn't happened in a while.

halfbeast

Banned
soul sacrifice? really? wow. although, it's probably more of a promotional thing for upcoming delta and ss2 (unless they're the same, still confused on that).

ironcreed

Banned
That's a pretty solid month honestly. Is Dark Arisen noticeably better than DD? Does it at least perform better on ps3?

I'm glad I held off buying Soul Sacrifice too although the game looked awful and the demo wasn't much better. But for free eh why not.

Dark Arisen will kick your ass. Put it that way. Killer expansion.

Top Bottom