• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Target shipped someone an Xbox One already? [Update: console-banned until launch]

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Ooooooh, nice

Doesn't apply to downloadable titles?

Pretty sure downloaded would be the same.

They also have said before, if you install a game via disk and decide to buy the digital version later you don't download it, it's just playable from what was installed.

I thought MS got em'. I was like HOLY CRAP.

I'm betting they go after him in the morning. Or at the very least block him from Live. It'll be easy to tell which console is him.

They also have said before, if you install a game via disk and decide to buy the digital version later you don't download it, it's just playable from what was installed.

Nice. I like it!

0xCA2

This is what it shows when he goes to the TV app now (I'm assuming he doesn't have cable TV hooked up to it)
074c5391440aabcca391b609d3d3a303.png

About to load COD Ghosts
2115d9d8a8182619166e833b286f0d63.png

mgossett88

Neo Member
The Enforcement Team is an actual position at Microsoft. They are in charge of Account/Console Bans, Account/Console Appeals, managing and upholding the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, stuff like that.

Xbox Live Ambassadors are basically Community Members who have applied and been accepted into the Ambassador Program. The Ambassador program is not an employment position at Microsoft and they handle things like Q&A Support (aka. how do I do this? why doesn't this work?)

What appeals? Officially there are no appeals. ;)

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I like that gamerpic of pastel macarons all flying through space or whatever. Didn't know French confections were something Xbox-y, but I am all up ins.

mgossett88

Neo Member

Sony confirmed you CAN'T do that on the PS4...Would be interesting if you could with XBONE...

Derpcrawler

Same with 360, if you install game and then buy it on GoD it will download only 100Kb file and make install playable without a disk. I did so with Borderlands 2, when friend brought it to me for some local co-op, after I bought it on XBL and was able to play straight away.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Amazing how a guy getting his Xbox early does more good for MS's PR machine than freaking six months of Major Nelson.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
wIPvABN.png

You can already tell from the powerlines that this is gonna be jaggy.

Gah wish we got larger images, but beggars can't be choosers. :p

Yondy604

Banned
This is a true microsoft gamer, the guy was hyped as fuck during his video, he literally loves everything xbox, they should hire him.

Persona7

Banned
I like those new gamepics.

Can you view those on the internet yet? I'm sure you can but I don't know if anyone has figured out the direct links yet.

Top Bottom