• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

@Yosp: Sony won't ban you for connecting before launch

legacyzero

Banned
I mean, why would they? That's the same question to ask MS. If the user was clearly not doing anything shady, why ban him at all???

Now the folks with PS4 preorders from Target wait in anticipation...

LOL DAMMIT! I should have went with Target instead hahah

hwy_61

Banned
This doesn't answer anything. The question needs to be: would I get banned for posting pictures/videos of the ps4 UI and games on social media before launch?

Once again Sony doing the right thing. Awesome. #4TheGamers

NCtR7kn.gif

SJRB

Gold Member
I mean, why would they? That's the same question to ask MS. If the user was clearly not doing anything shady, why ban him at all???

"This random person who bought our console is doing a WAY better job at explaining and promoting our console than we are, better ban this guy immediately"

Ontopic: thank you, based @yosp.

PBY

Banned
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't find this awesome. Kinda think its petty and a little silly to be honest.

That's not why the X1 owner got banned though, so this response is kind of useless. Someone ask him specifically about uploading vids to YT.

Nibel

The title suggests he said that himself, but he just responded to a question - yosp's trolling skills are taking a dive

Nonetheless: great to see them agreeing with us once again that banning someone for playing early is just stupid

johnny956

It just comes down to Sony saying what everyone is expecting in every situation. Microsoft is making Sony's PR job easier every day.

Zukuu

Banned
I love yosp. <3

And really, it's just too easy. "Don't be an asshole" is all it takes for sony to get good PR.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Queue more praise for Sony for doing something that should be obvious and unquestionable. MS are really bad at this.

Amir0x

Banned
It never ceases to amaze me how quick these guys are to respond to clever PR opportunities. Yoshida must be browsing GAF on his phone all the time so he can quickly make funny twitter quips at breaking news or some shit

That's not why the X1 owner got banned though, so this response is kind of useless. Someone ask him specifically about uploading vids to YT.

If MS came out and said "we banned this guy for posting videos on youtube", Sony would come out tomorrow on Twitter announcing their new love of youtube videos. It's fish in a barrel, free PR. MS' is just toxic at the moment.

Top Bottom