• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Of Us DLC to premier @ PS4 All Access on Spike TV

Nibel

Combine this thread with garbage can if old

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley 2m
World premiere of THE LAST OF US story DLC from @naughtydog this Thursday during #PS4ALLACCESS live on Spike TV and online at 11 PM ET

Get yo knives ready

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
uyivwvan7u6j.gif

lol, if they don't announce a PS4 version now, there's gonna be a lot of pissed off people come Thursday.

I know it would never happen, but making the DLC cross-platform (PS3/PS4) would be amazing.

Why wouldn't it happen (Assuming that there'll be a PS4 TLOU port obviously)? Sony do cross-buy DLC all the time between PS3/Vita games. No reason to think it wouldn't happen with PS4 as well.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Haha love TLoU, but shouldn't Sony concentrate on showing things why we all should buy a PS4 and not things why we should keep playing the PS3! Weird place to show it imo or is this kind of a PS4 delux edition?

You will be able to download the DLC on the PS4 that will allow you to play the DLC as well as the original game on PS4 (with the disc in the drive). /hope

Sotha_Sil

You're setting yourselves up for disappointment, guys. It's just a good time to advertise the DLC.

But, it would be kinda cool if the DLC was released as a stand-alone pack with a PS4 version. A little mini-ND game for the PS4 in the early months.

MaxiLive

Its a Gametrailers PS4 event nothing to do with Sony so it is just the way Gametrailers are marketing it for more hits.

I am calm and collected, but TLOU on PS4 would make me buy the console before the end of the year... if I can find one. ):

For the record: I don't think TLoU PS4 is coming, at least not so soon.

AAK

Media Blackout starting now. Staying the F away from as many Sony threads as possible in case people start whoring GIFs.

newjeruse

Why wouldn't it happen (Assuming that there'll be a PS4 TLOU port obviously)? Sony do cross-buy DLC all the time between PS3/Vita games. No reason to think it wouldn't happen with PS4 as well.

Because it's not just up-ressing assets. It's re-engineering an engine already designed for the PS3, and doing it for DLC (I wouldn't assume there is a port coming for the PS4).

I think it would be a great idea to have a TLOU port to ps4 with the story dlc. First off, it probably wouldn't take much work to port it. Then, all the 360 to ps4 converts (like myself) will get to experience the game!

Top Bottom