• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda registers Fallout 4 trademark

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
VGX 2013. Bet on it.

edge-wrestler-gif.gif

teaser trailer incoming?

Zushin

Good. Now stupid people who don't realise Bethesda is only publishing the new Wolfenstein will stop raging in every article/video about them not making Fallout 4.

If Wasteland 2 wasn't due in the not-too-distant future, I'd say that this was my most anticipated post-apocalyptic RPG. Sorry, Bethsoft, FO4 will have to settle for second.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
CGI slow panning scene of post apocalyptic desolation set to music of a by gone era that fades to black as the title fades in... meh

Not a question of what, but when: before or after the CGI Mass Effect 4 and Deus Ex 4 trailers?

Jobbs

Banned
Will buy this no matter what, fallout games are my tops no matter what, but I sure hope to god they finally hired some real animators this time.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
With the OHIM Half-Life 3 debacle, I'm not gonna get excited just yet, it could be another hoax/trolling. There's really no reason for Bethesda to trademark "Fallout 4" as they already have the Fallout trademark.

Top Bottom