• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 PS4 Server update/patch incoming.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Looks like Dice is updating their servers with a patch, hopefully Conquest mode will be available now.....hopefully.

Source:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064768433156130/

Edit/Update:

DICE:

"We are working on the conquest bug too and will release the patch for that when the fix is ready. This fix will address a client crash, the second most common one at that. So hopefully you will notice less crashes when the servers have updated.

We have more PS4 updates coming in very soon as well"

rafbanaan - "From Battlelog:

WE ARE DEPLOYING A NEW SERVER TO THE PLAYSTATION 4 PLATFORM, YOU MAY BE DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR SESSION AS SERVERS ARE RESTARTING TO APPLY THE PATCH. THIS PATCH ADDRESS SOME SERVER STABILITY ISSUES."

So no Conquest, yet. How can the games most touted mode be unavailable at launch? I guess this is why we never seen any gameplay for it before the launch; they knew it was broken.

falconbox

Banned
hopefully it not only fixes the multiplayer crashes, but also the entire game crashing when I get to the main menu. I don't even want to start the campaign either because it always corrupts my save file.

Majanew

Banned
Has anyone here played a 64-player Conquest match on PS4? Was wondering if it was disabled because of the high player count causing issues.

LevityNYC

Banned
will this fix the corrupted save file bug? Its happened 3 times to me.

Game crashes shortly after booting. Only a full deletion and reinstall fixes it.

Milennia

Ok so i can access the main menu without crashing now at first glance.

And i got into an obliteration game without a hitch so far as well.

rafbanaan

From Battlelog:

WE ARE DEPLOYING A NEW SERVER TO THE PLAYSTATION 4 PLATFORM, YOU MAY BE DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR SESSION AS SERVERS ARE RESTARTING TO APPLY THE PATCH. THIS PATCH ADDRESS SOME SERVER STABILITY ISSUES.

Shallwhat

Banned
So GAF, is there any way to invite your friend and then join a game? The only way we can play is by joining an open server, and praying he gets put on the same team as me. Which is kind of ridiculous seeing as Battlefield is all about team play.

bombshell

So GAF, is there any way to invite your friend and then join a game? The only way we can play is by joining an open server, and praying he gets put on the same team as me. Which is kind of ridiculous seeing as Battlefield is all about team play.

Have you tried the OS party system? That's how you join as a party in Killzone.

Top Bottom