• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot for PS4 listed on Amazon.fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen from Reddit:

uMNV00qh.jpg

Has since been taken down.

Please lock if I messed up.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Is it that hard to tell if it's fake? The artwork is so clear and the rest of the page is blurry.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Depending on who is making it, could be fun, though Knack reminded me that maybe I look back at 3D platformers with rose tinted glasses.

Takao

Banned
I'm immediately calling fake. It's always so coincidental that the pages get taken down without so much as a url. Amazon France acting fast doesn't seem right either given this is still up.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Playing devil's advocate here, but sites always use random shit as placeholder art. The fact that this could be found on the internet proves almost nothing.

Look at the kerning (letter spacing) on 'Crash Bandicoot,' it is obviously fake.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
If that's the artwork for the next Crash Bandicoot, i don't want no Next Crash Bandicoot.

Takao

Banned
if we believe this listing to be real (the posted url does not exist in google cache) why would the box art that amazon.fr made use the esrb when they're in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom