• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New inFamous: Second Son screenshots

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.777651672260830.1073741840.115605765132094&type=1

Edit: Thanks Endless for uncompressed shots.

1385403257-1.jpg

1385403266-2.jpg

1385403384-3.jpg

1385403377-4.jpg

1385403387-5.jpg

1385403378-6.jpg

1385403391-7.jpg

1385403393-8.jpg

1385403394-9.jpg

Dragon

Banned
Wow that second screenshot is so totally not flattering at all :/. Ton of aliasing and weird shadows or tearing? What is that?

Edit: It's the last one in the post since shinobi has added more, which look way better I might add.

soultron

Banned
Call me stupid, but I had no idea the protagonist would get any more powers other than fire/smoke. Media blackout time for me.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
2nd one ain't great, but I guess it proves its legit.

edit: okay only the last two big pics loaded for me, ninja edit shinobi?

This is one of those games(most recent one other than this that comes to mind is Watch Dogs)where everytime I see new screens, it looks worse than before. Still looks good, but definitely worse than before.

Every power seems like a shooting power mostly. I played both infamous games and FOB, but i would like some variety in using powers not just mostly shooting with just new powers.

Wow that second screenshot is so totally not flattering at all :/. Ton of aliasing and weird shadows or tearing? What is that?
Yea they don't look like direct feed (Facebook/Twitter), I wouldn't take them as 100% what the game will look like when you play it on your TV.

skc

Banned
Looks uneven in a lot of places but I see what they're going for.

Will probably looks awesome in motion

Derrick01

Banned
I'm surprised you guys are so surprised that the screens are bad. Did you see that leaked gameplay demo a few weeks ago? It looked pretty bad and seemed like it played just as bad. I feel like this game is going to be fool's gold.

bombshell

I'm surprised you guys are so surprised that the screens are bad. Did you see that leaked gameplay demo a few weeks ago? It looked pretty bad and seemed like it played just as bad. I feel like this game is going to be fool's gold.

Um, that unofficial demo video was played by an amateur who spammed the same attack the whole demo.

I normally don't agree with a lot of things you say but I'm starting to believe there is a strong possibility you could be right.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

I doubt it. Infamous 1/2 was so good (I know you like Prototype) but they were ugly now it's PS4 they need to make it look and run better and keep the their gameplay going.

Come on Korra is fine (they fixed her character in the last 5 episodes), I'd buy a Korra game by SP anytime.

Whoever released these screenshots doesn't want me to be in awe of this game anymore. Those rough looking images are borderline subterfuge.

Top Bottom