• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1000 fans already waiting for PS4 Launch at Berlin Sony store

Freki

Freely translated by me - if old don't send me out into the cold...
Long queues are building up at the Sony store in Berlin in preparation for the midnight sale.

Berlin has PlayStation fever: Long queues are building up at the Sony store at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin in preparation for the midnight sale. It's only 3pm and there are already more than 1000 fans gathered there waiting at temparatures around 8°C.

For comparison: Last Thursday there were around 200 fans waiting at 11pm to get the first Xbox One consoles from the Saturn store at the Alexanderplatz...
138565202666ackrs.jpg

source

Update 1:

Livestream - link

Begaria

It'll be a damn shame if Sony only has about a million consoles to go around in those 30 territories. Whatever they ship, they will sell.

TJUK

Neo Member
Over 1000 people waiting by 3pm for PS4.
Last week, only 200 people waiting by 11pm for Xbox One.

Looks like that 5:1 pre-order thing might have some truth to it.

NeonDelta

People lining up on Thanksgiving instead of spending time with their family. Brits need to learn to prioritize.
I do hope you are joking

If not, there is so much fail in this post

Berlin is in Germany not Britain

And neither Brits or Germans celebrate thanksgiving

Edit: thank god for that lol

8°C? Damn why is it so hot in Berlin.
Really hope all of them will get a console. I would never do such things for a console. To me tomorrow will just be a regular friday.

July

Banned
People lining up on Thanksgiving instead of spending time with their family. Brits need to learn to prioritize.

They should all be inside eating tons of food instead of helping the hungry, poor and sick outside in the cold instead.

Top Bottom