• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I was browsing funny GAF post readings on YTMND when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrah

Banned
I've read it in it's entirety and the follow up tofu post out loud to various non-gaffers multiple times. Heavy should seriously consider doing some kind of comedy writing, even if the humor was unintentional, because it was amazing

One day I'll print the entire thread out and bind it in leather for my future children

Creepy%20Nerd.png

SJRB

Gold Member
In all fairness to the guy - it was a super big deal to him. And he doesn't say outrageously stupid things [aside the condom part]. In fact, props to the guy for saying that the sex didn't blow his mind like he expected it would, that's a pretty honest thing to say.

I mean, we've all been there at some point in our lives.

RaikuHebi

Banned
In all fairness to the guy - it was a super big deal to him. And he doesn't say outrageously stupid things [aside the condom part]. In fact, props to the guy for saying that the sex didn't blow his mind like he expected it would, that's a pretty honest thing to say.

I mean, we've all been there at some point in our lives.
The reading tone is definitely 90% of the comedy, otherwise you are right no one is a 100% cool, suave, perfect casanova from birth.

Pau

I wish I could find the recording some gaffer did of Fifty Shades of Grey but in the Christian Bale Batman voice. It was too good.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
yeah i remember that one. i still think about it every time i think about an awkward man having sex with a girl and then finding out he has an std and impregnated her all in the same day.

Tabris

Who has the YTMND of the dramatic reading of the Japanese culture / Final Fantasy one? I thought it was in the same thread as that amirox post.

Jenga

Banned
they should give amirox a red title w/o the powers so he can still do rants like this but won't have the power to ban anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom