• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

Ok, gave in and bought Lone Survivor a while ago before I lose my chance :p

Can't wait for the next sale items to go up again so I can go through this whole 48 hour process of fighting with myself on whether I'd give in and buy the game or not :p

Xeno_V

I am interested in rain.. Gives me an ico vibe.. Is it any good?

It is not bad, but it is definitely no way near Ico. Maybe it is worth it at a discounted price but don't expect anything exciting. I went through it once (it is also quite short) and I see no reason to replay it.

You might want to hurry - the deals are due to change in about 90 minutes, and I don't know about anyone else but I haven't been able to sign into the webs store in about a week.

It was giving me grief earlier this morning and I was freaking out that I'd miss on Lone Survivor, then it just worked!!! ^_^

I couldn't log in the store from anywhere too. Phone, Vita or web-store :p I dunno what they were up to at the time. Fortunately I managed to grap LS, so I'm happy.

Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag (PS3)
Was €69.99/AU$99.95/£59.99, now €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Pixeljunk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita)
Was €12.99/AU$18.45/£9.99, now €4.99/AU$7.35/£3.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Number45

Is the AC4 update thing confirmed as possible? No interest playing it on the PS3, but I'm there on the PS4 version for £30!

AC4 will definitely get cheaper. All cross-gen games will get cheap on last-gen consoles quickly. BF4 and AC4 are already really cheap on X360/PS3 and will get cheaper.

Going to get ACIV at that price and upgrade to PS4! Not bad at all.

Now the wait for P4G... (Hopefully)

Yeap. P4G or TearAway.... I think they hinted about that too....

I'll buy TearAway anyways eventually but I'll wait to see if I can get it cheaper (than it already is) first!

Hold on kittens. So..

PS4 Ass Creed IV: £54.99
PS3 Ass Creed IV: £17.99
PS4 upgrade cost: £9.99

= PS4 Ass Creed IV: £28 or £55??

Hold on kittens. So..

PS4 Ass Creed IV: £54.99
PS3 Ass Creed IV: £17.99
PS4 upgrade cost: £9.99

= PS4 Ass Creed IV: £28 or £55??

Buy PS3 and upgrade for a total of £28 :)

I did the same thing on a US account when Amazon had the codes cheap.

Yes you can upgrade on the website, just leave it a minute or so after initial purchase then search again in the PS3 > PS4 section.

Withnail

AC4 will definitely get cheaper. All cross-gen games will get cheap on last-gen consoles quickly. BF4 and AC4 are already really cheap on X360/PS3 and will get cheaper.

But I believe only the first print run of the game has the upgrade voucher. Waiting for the PS3 retail version to be heavily discounted is a bit risky IMO.

ZeroX03

Banned
I did the same thing on a US account when Amazon had the codes cheap.

Yes you can upgrade on the website, just leave it a minute or so after initial purchase then search again in the PS3 > PS4 section.

Same here. Great game. Good deal. Grab it if you were on the fence, it looks and plays beautifully on PS4.

Superman

Yeap. P4G or TearAway.... I think they hinted about that too....

I'll buy TearAway anyways eventually but I'll wait to see if I can get it cheaper (than it already is) first!

P4G would make more sense being available for longer. But you never know. Been waiting for a sale on P4G... Imported last Christmas (UK here) then sold for profit. Do regret it though! Wanted to play it multiple times since... Fingers crossed.

Hanmik

this is the first time EVER for me buying anything on sale on PSN.. but AC4 for my hungry PS4. I couldn´t help it..

P4G would make more sense being available for longer. But you never know. Been waiting for a sale on P4G... Imported last Christmas (UK here) then sold for profit. Do regret it though! Wanted to play it multiple times since... Fingers crossed.

Yeah man, eitherway it's a win win situation for us.

But Chris told some poster on the Eu Blog the other day to hold off buying TearAway when the user asked him if it was safe to go for it or not.

Also, I think the post Chris made about P4G was on the PS Plus Eu blog announcement comments so I would like to think that P4G will be probably for free during the next round of Plus games (which would be fucking sweet)

Snowballo

Two questions Gaffers :)

1. Pixeljunk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita)
Does it worth?

2. Buying a game for PS3 and upgrading to get PS4 DD version
Can I do it with Fifa too? Let's say I buy Fifa 14 PS3 used for 20 euro.
I simply have to pay a fee (how much? 15 euro?) to get the DD for PS4?
It seems too good to be true.

Does it worth?

I believe that physical version have a code to make the upgrade (makes the PS4 version 10€). If the code is not used, yes

Superman

Yeah man, eitherway it's a win win situation for us.

But Chris told some poster on the Eu Blog the other day to hold off buying TearAway when the user asked him if it was safe to go for it or not.

Also, I think the post Chris made about P4G was on the PS Plus Eu blog announcement comments so I would like to think that P4G will be probably for free during the next round of Plus games (which would be fucking sweet)

Sounds great. Either way we'll know in a few days time... If it doesn't appear in the sale, probably a plus freebie. I'll be happy with either!

Wouldn't mind a Dragons Crown discount too.

Aytrial

Does it worth?

PixelJunk Monsters is a really fun and challenging game if you're a fan of the Tower Defense genre.

Does it worth?

Yes. It's a great wee game, loads of content and feels at home on the Vita. I bought it for £8 when it launched and at half that price it's a bargain.

Nope, according to this these are the only games supported:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Battlefield 4
NBA 2K14

Not all games have an upgrade option. Currently the only ones that do are

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Battlefield 4
NBA 2K14

Does it worth?

PixelJunk Monsters is great!!!! It's super addictive and great fun if you're into tower defence games (also even if you're not like me for example)

If you never played it definitely, if you have played the PS3 or PSP versions is more or less the same game but with better graphics and control tweeks.

Just nabbed Lone Survivor and Pixeljunk Monsters before they go away.

Lone Survivor was a close one, PixelJunk just went up :p

Sounds great. Either way we'll know in a few days time... If it doesn't appear in the sale, probably a plus freebie. I'll be happy with either!

Wouldn't mind a Dragons Crown discount too.

can't really complain about Plus, tbh. Such a great service.

Superman

Pixeljunk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita)
Does it worth?

Pixeljunk Monsters HD is a fantastic game. Be warned of the massive difficulty spike fairly early on. Not a deal breaker, but it's there.

I did enjoy it. Highly addictive.

Overall I'd highly recommend at that price.

Top Bottom