• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix showing two trailers at VGX [Up: One seemingly is Thief]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I'm guessing Deus Ex 4 and probably Tomb Raider 2, since Tomb Raider PS4/XB1, while seemingly being announced, probably doesn't make sense for a trailer.

They could be lame and just show Thief and Tomb Raider Ported Edition though.

Twitter said:
JKarl Stewart Verified account
@karlstewart
Dad, VP of Marketing, Square Enix, North America/Europe. Worked on Batman AA, Tomb Raider. Now Deus Ex Universe and a few unnanounced titles :) . BAFTA Member

Just reviewed the final cuts of both trailers we're showing at next Saturdays @spiketv #VGX. Amazing stuff from the teams as ever. Cant wait
Source: www.neogaf.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=2

Via Shinobi602:

ThiefVerified account ‏@Thief #MasterThief Don't miss the #VGX live this Sat. We're cooking up something special for you... pic.twitter.com/x01lFdiAVE

https://twitter.com/Thief/status/407628076869115904

final fantasy X for vita

final fantasy X-2 for vita

the HD collection is gonna get split up into two games :p

probably a new hitman game for Xbox one and PS4 and idk what else

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The time for Deus Ex 4 is now.

Gotta be new Deus Ex...

The other is either Tomb Raider 2 or Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.

The "Amazing stuff from the teams as ever. Cant wait" sounds like it's new stuff.

Gartooth

Would rather see Tomb Raider 2 than Tomb Raider next-gen port. Never really got into Deus Ex with HR, but more power to the people if that gets announced, would certainly be more exciting than Thief.

Lingitiz

No doubt at all that it's the two games mentioned in the OP.

Hoping Deus Ex 4 looks good and isn't radically dumbed down (at least more than HR I guess). I really like HR and I'm hoping the next game continues to flesh out what they started there.

It'll probably be a CG trailer, so at least we'll be treated to a really good one like the first trailer for HR.

Sendou

No, but it is three hours long this year.

That and without commercials breaks (if I understood correctly) so they should be able to fit in quite a few games even if they're apparently going to spend more time on some games (gameplay instead of trailers etc.).

ShinMaruku

I want to be hyped but this is not the time to look at what they have to share with anticipation. So I will remain meh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want to know what Triad Wars is because it sounds too much like a phone game than a proper Sleeping Dogs sequel

Top Bottom