• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oops: A couple of VGX surprise reveals leaked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
8YfxnW3.png

https://twitter.com/King_Seda/status/409404349539160064

Hoo-doo

Banned
Tell Tale have proven themselves worthy again with TWD. Will probably buy, even though I think GoT is cheesy garbage.

gazele

Banned
both were expected, so nothing too crazy, hyped for GOT, please be good

Umm, i don't think the Joe Danger dev's game has been announced yet so...that's probably the other unannounced game

Conor 419

Banned
If someone gets fired over this then someone deserves to be fired over this, it's not like this news will reach the average gamer.

Gartooth

Shit, TT already has a ton on their plate. I'm guessing GoT is just in the early stages right?
Mad salty about 3 month wait for Wolf Ep2

Edit: GoT reveal sounds more like a pitch and ideas rather than an actual trailer. That might qualify for the "bonus" world premiere.

that was the unannounced games? boring...

GOT was already a known thing- or at least heavily, heavily rumored.

Interesting that it's based on "the books" instead of the show- there aren't that many differences between the two, and the changes that have been made so far are largely for the better.

Sandfox

I've always liked Telltale's games but I think its funny to see how people see them now compared to a few years back.

How is that going to work?

Assuming they're going with TWD "multi-choice" style.

They'll just set it away from the main story so that they have freedom to do interesting things.

DMiz

Seems disappointing on both counts. Not particularly interested in Game of Thrones' adaptations by anybody (never watched the show, which might account for why, but the first book wasn't anything to set the world on fire...), and I've also never heard of Joe Danger. (Maybe someone can fill me in?)

If these are the amazing World Premiers we're in store for, the last one better be one heckuva showstopper...

Wynnebeck

Banned
- Game of Thrones | Telltale (Game #1)
- No Man's Sky | Hello Games (Game #2?)
- (Game #3)?

Yeah, I'm definitely skipping this tragedy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom