• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall ARG / Puzzle Marketing Campaign - DetectiveGAF required

BraXzy

Seems strange, I've not received anything yet, I just assumed they were going to send the CE and the controller out to those who entered the details on the Titanfall path otherwise they'll have given them out in completely random order (which may be the case).

That would go against the terms though. Did you definitely get through the Titanfall page? Where abouts do you live? Maybe it's taking awhile to get to you?

blazeuk

That would go against the terms though. Did you definitely get through the Titanfall page? Where abouts do you live? Maybe it's taking awhile to get to you?

Definitely did it, I posted the answer on here right after I did. I'm in the North West, might just be taking a while.

StillEdge

I haven't gotten an email saying I've received anything Titanfall related yet, but all of the prizes that were won by others I would receive mine a day or two after.

Danny 117

Has everyone else who got a TF controller also received a TF Collector's Edition? I'm guessing that this is now the situation:

That covers it unless I am mistaken with the controller?

I was the other Xbox winner, yeah :D! Don't know if it was from the final prize pool or the Titanfall one.

If XiOB doesn't receive a controller, then it's right to assume that he was the console winner in the TF prize pool.

Eagerly awaiting the collectors edition if all controller winners also get a CE (MasterLeePhD winning twice in the same pool sort of confirms it)

MisterBo

Neo Member
Definitely did it, I posted the answer on here right after I did. I'm in Liverpool, might just be taking a while.

I haven't had anything yet either, and If I'm correct in think we were the first to guess the titanfall page on here ? perhaps we will get it tomorrow.

I haven't gotten an email saying I've received anything Titanfall related yet, but all of the prizes that were won by others I would receive mine a day or two after.

Yeah same with me everyone got the DR3 decal and controller a day before me.

BraXzy

Were the Titanfall CE's sent via DHL or Royal Mail? Just wondering.

Mine came through 'APC Overnight' by next day delivery, never heard of it till now. I missed the delivery so had to pick it up from the depot. Hoping you guys who got through have one waiting/on the way!

Out of interest for anyone who did get one, what # did you get? Mine is 29810.

Mine came through 'APC Overnight' by next day delivery, never heard of it till now. I missed the delivery so had to pick it up from the depot. Hoping you guys who got through have one waiting/on the way!

Out of interest for anyone who did get one, what # did you get? Mine is 29810.

APC Overnight delivered my CE and Swiss post solutions delivered my LE controller.

I think it's #33631 from the side of the box. Had to put it back in the box because I currently have no place for it. But I will make room! Haha

BraXzy

I think it's #33631 from the side of the box. Had to put it back in the box because I currently have no place for it. But I will make room! Haha

Haha I have done the exact same thing.. I might need to get a display case just for it to do it justice haha.

blazeuk

Yeah nothing turned up here either, since a few got prizes last week it's starting to look more like they've probably finished sending stuff.

Edit: Definitely appears like it's over, really strange end to it, the main path it appears only a few people who entered the details into the page actually won something, if there were actually 14 prizes that went out, they didn't do it in any sort of order.

BraXzy

I got an unexpected knock at the door today, I opened it to see a DHL guy and wondered who had ordered the big box he was carrying. Grabbed it off him so I could sign it, and noticed my name on the box which was super confusing.

Turns out this was inside :|

SignedXbox.jpg

Signatures of Respawn Entertainment lazer'd into it.

I got an unexpected knock at the door today, I opened it to see a DHL guy and wondered who had ordered the big box he was carrying. Grabbed it off him so I could sign it, and noticed my name on the box which was super confusing.

Okay, that's super cool. I wish they signed the LE Titanfall console that was given to the Respawn squad but still good nonetheless :)

XiOB

Neo Member

I had a package come on Friday from DHL, i wasn't in, and it was a bank holiday anyway, super strange. Only just thought to have a look on here. Now I'm really interested to see what it is.

Top Bottom