• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma coming to PSVITA

raven777

this week's famitsu info has Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Vita version.

-you can use the PS3 DLCs
-will support the Arcade version updates
-new beach event.

UPDATE: release date is April 24th, price is 5,800 yen.

Source (JP)

Piccoro

Will it have Cross play, though? That would be awesome.
And funny how Blazblue Calamity Trigger PS3 is one of the few games that has Remote Play. PS3 Remote play games are so rare now,

joe2187

Banned
Yo, beach event

1721580-user174068_pic3949_1229862589.jpg

Sandfox

Its kinda weird that they waited until now to announce a Vita version. That being said i don't play fighting games on handhelds so I'm just going to get the PS3 version when it comes to the US.

Ogawa-san

I'd be excited if I hadn't played CS Extend on Vita. That compressed audio... There's just not enough space :(

But hey, shared DLC. Might double dip, especially if it's cross-save too.

Shinriji

I'd be excited if I hadn't played CS Extend on Vita. That compressed audio... There's just not enough space :(

But hey, shared DLC. Might double dip, especially if it's cross-save too.

BBSEX was a launch game and it shows, hopefully they will fix the audio and the loading time.

Aksys pls.

Thread title is missing SHOCKING NEWS

I wonder if Xrd will come to PSV. Arc is not shy of downporting stuff; heck BBCS2 came out on PSP and 3DS.

joe2187

Banned
Some news from the dustloop forums translation of patch notes and news for BB:CP

- No cross play with PS3 and Vita versions Online Lobbies ...But Ranked/Player Matches do work
- DLC characters available on Vita version from the start
All chars will be available in arcade, but Terumi and Kokonoe will still be DLC for Vita (and for PS3 after patch). DLC is shared between Vita and PS3 versions.
-The game will be available for play at the Japan Amusement Expo (2/15/2014).
All DLC colors are also being added to arcade with the patch.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Some news from the dustloop forums translation of patch notes and news for BB:CP

- No cross play with PS3 and Vita versions Online Lobbies ...But Ranked/Player Matches do work
- DLC characters available on Vita version from the start
All chars will be available in arcade, but Terumi and Kokonoe will still be DLC for Vita (and for PS3 after patch). DLC is shared between Vita and PS3 versions.
-The game will be available for play at the Japan Amusement Expo (2/15/2014).
All DLC colors are also being added to arcade with the patch.

Awesome, glad some form of cross-play is there and that (most) of the DLC characters will be included. But Kokonoe and Terumi being DLC means I can't use them on my U.S. account. :/

joe2187

Banned
More info from Siliconera

To help entice players to pick up this on-the-go version, though, there’s also the addition of an all-new scenario. Famitsu reports that there will be an all new comedy route featuring Ragna, Noel, Kagura and Celica, right on the beach and in swimsuits. The below screenshots are from the Vita port.

Sophia

So in other words the nifty online features they added to BBCP are probably going to be dead on the Vita. Great.

At least it has some form of cross-play. I was expecting the worst.

I'm gonna wait for this version methinks. (Unless we get another revision.)

I'm glad the beach event has both guys and girls. Equal opportunity pandering FTW!

Top Bottom