• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber turns himself over to Toronto Police on assault charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news on CNN and AP

this kid is going places

Police had previously said they were investigating the 29 December incident but said it was unclear whether he or a member of his entourage was involved.

The pop star had been attending a Toronto Maple Leafs game the evening of the alleged incident, Canadian broadcaster CBC reported.

Police officials told CBC he would be officially charged at Toronto's 52 Division police station and would appear in court at a later date.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25954645

braves01

Banned
It's happening!

ron-paul.gif

hwalker84

Watching family feud and one of the questions is "When you get to heaven name someone you hope isn't there to bother you" the guy answered Justin Bieber.

MIMIC

Banned
Good thing this didn't happen during the State of the Union address. Who knows what levels of embarrassment MSNBC might have sunk to.

PBY

Banned
What's wrong with him? Needs to seek help lol, can't stand this guy.
Kids being assholeish kids. Pretty sure this would happen to a ton of people if you gave them this kind of money and fame at that age.

I don't judge him. I hope he doesn't get anyone hurt, but I don't wish I'll on him.

Thug bieber will be aight

DrBo42

Ugh he's going to be even more annoying when he "finds Jesus" and turns around his bullshit. I'd rather him just stay an asshole and gradually fade out of memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom