• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News: alleged serial killer has "an affinity" for "death-laden" Dark Souls

Alleged serial killer Miranda Harbour apparently liked Dark Souls. Not one to be unattentive to important details, Fox News picked up on it and included it in their coverage. Because of course they did.

Bg2aS1iCIAEtHNK.jpg

video here

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
This is great news (for From Software of course, not the victims of the killer)! Dark Souls is the new Doom/MK/GTA. Wow!

marrec

Banned
Listen, I played Dark Souls too, and while the janky combat and terrible menus made me want to kill lots of people, I didn't act on it.

We'll see how I feel after Dark Souls II tho.

Omega

Banned
I didn't watch the video but just off of that screencap, what does Dark Souls have to do with anything?

Fox had no way to spin this so I guess they figured they would just show the game anyway

rvy

Banned
Megyn! Tell me how to feel about this, Megyn!

Megyn, I want you to play violin for me while Hannity sings the national anthem.

Santa and Jesus are still white? I must know.

kitsuneyo

I too have an affinity for that game. This means I'm certain to become a killer, doesn't it? I wonder when the urge to murder people will kick in, because at the moment it's really not my cup of tea.

Can some murderer please say they were influenced by Fox News?
Or even better, when will these news programs stop giving murderers these elongated biographical special features. Like what the fuck is even their point?

This is great news! Dark Souls is the new Doom/MK/GTA. Wow!

Gotta go after the dark horse no one knows about! Create that enemy, Fox news! (By no one I mean, Dark Souls is massive but it's not GTA/MK/Doom massive.)

I suppose we're all murderers between those four titles
honestly, fucking 3D World's Champion's Road made me wanna murder little fairies and lumas

DodgerSan

Did she read Twilight? Or eat cornflakes?

Because when millions of copies of anything are consumed, there's a fair chance that one or two of those people might be a nutter.

pa22word

Namco:

banderas.gif

Free publicity is best publicity, especially for a cult title like Dark Souls who needs the publicity and from a source everyone considers laughable anyways.

Top Bottom