• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I thought my headphones were plugged in but they weren't

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I kinda wish I caught this saga while it was still on-going.

For what its worth, it has never stopped and it will never stop. This is Nate's legacy and one day when his children browse GAF, they too will know the story of dad and auntie.

Fusebox

Banned
Haha I saw that article today and immediately thought that somehow the Gaf thread had gone viral.

Just some lttp cashin in tho.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
BUMP!

Hey OP!

Was this YOU in college?

(minus the deliberate prank part...)

The first minute....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLBICi9zzSc

r5lDz3d.jpg

Tadaima

I'll never understand why people bump old threads for no reason. I mean, if you're feeding crow (there have been some legendary bumps to do this in the past) then I can understand it, but otherwise, there should be some kind of rule against this.

Maximo

Feel like purposely bumping a old thread to try to get another laugh at the OP is a pretty shitty thing to do, it was funny at the time and will be remembered but let's not keep reviving the thread for cheap gags. Accidental is fine but stuff like this should be ban worthy.

Hilti92

Feel like purposely bumping a old thread to try to get another laugh at the OP is a pretty shitty thing to do, it was funny at the time and will be remembered but let's not keep reviving the thread for cheap gags. Accidental is fine but stuff like this should be ban worthy.
Thread will soon be locked for the GAF Archives. It deserves it anyways.

Terrible bump

I'll never forgot this thread where I woke everyone up laughing, this is possibly the best Gaf thread of all time

But it needs to R.I.P your should be free soon old funny one!

Freiya

I'm actually surprised so many people have something to say about what the op did. I would of thought more of you would be able to relate. Now I feel weird because I totally didn't even think twice when I read the op. I figured a lot of people have done something similar at some point. At least when you're younger or something lol.

Top Bottom