• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"No Man's Sky" Developers Experimenting w/ VR today

LordOfChaos

Very high hopes for this game. Just to be able to explore the stars and shit. On VR, it would be amazing.

2578340-no+man's+sky+2.gif

StuBurns

Banned
I want to know why they haven't announced platforms yet.

I hope it comes to Morpheus, they need to tone down, if not completely drop the UI for VR though.

Volotaire

It seems like a perfect fit, especially with the diverse number of environments you can explore such as space, the sea and land. I hope it comes to fruition.

I want to know why they haven't announced platforms yet.

I hope it comes to Morpheus, they need to tone down, if not completely drop the UI for VR though.

It's probably due to the fact they've only started experimenting with the tech. I do agree with the UI, maybe map the buttons on the controller to bring up particular elements the UI and drop them, or scale them down and up, or something like that.

Tagyhag

I was pretty sure this was going to happen, hopefully it comes out being awesome, though I can't see it comparing to a game like Star Citizen.

iceatcs

Hmm interesting, Wireless VR experiment. I'm wondering what is for - likely just fun project.

Blizzard

Banned
I was just thinking today that I should look up some news on this game.

I really hope they do end up with Rift support, though without walking around required. :p

Top Bottom