• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

M.Steiner

Submitted one of my pics in the contest thread earlier too (though I may swap it before the deadline). Must say it was hard enough trying to pick just 1 single shot of my own to post, glad I'm not choosing a winner haha.
Good luck to everyone else who enters ;)

Famassu

A few...

Giant Delsin
Bl0jxKfIUAAfmxX.jpg:orig

Artsy fartsy
Bl0l4vTIAAAjMCI.jpg:orig

Ring of neon
Bl0lvDDIUAAf2yJ.jpg:orig

Harlock

I wish every game had this mode. Is just with me or there is a bug that you need allow photo mode again every time you start the game again?

And sony needs allow screenshots access without needing to share.

Shin-Ra

I wish every game had this mode. Is just with me or there is a bug that you need allow photo mode again every time you start the game again?

And sony needs allow screenshots access without needing to share.
That's by design at the moment, Sucker Punch didn't want to mess with the save system to get this out ASAP.

scitek

Submitted one of my pics in the contest thread earlier too (though I may swap it before the deadline). Must say it was hard enough trying to pick just 1 single shot of my own to post, glad I'm not choosing a winner haha.
Good luck to everyone else who enters ;)

That's why I never bother with any contests. It's impossible to pick a favorite of my own shots, and entirely subjective on the part of anyone judging it, as there's no true way to say one is THE best.

Forsete

The attention to detail is just out-of-this-world.

If we never got this photo mode we would never have seen these small details the devs put in. Incredible. Le incrediblés.

Every game needs a photomode.

The disparity between the love this game
's fidelity
gets in this thread vs. the salt-encrusted "FUCK THIS MINIGAME SHIT" rage on display in the SS ARG thread is amazing, particularly with the "No Paper Powers :(" revelation.

I only bring that up to highlight two things:

- The photo mode was a stroke of genius to get people to shift the way they engage with the game, putting aside whatever critiques they had of Second Son as a game and find a lot of value in something other than what they bought it for in the first place; I find this bizarre and fascinating. It seems for some that this has become the reason to fire up Second Son. Myself included.

- This thread really is a pool of positivity and I mean that in the non-cheesiest way possible. A lot enjoyment and mutual respect going on here. I dig it.

Dude congrats! You're finalist number one in the photo contest :)

https://twitter.com/SuckerPunchProd/status/458321215665369088
WHOA! Awesome! This is the first I've been on GAF since posting that as I was out of town. Haven't been able to follow the contest or this thread, which has really blown up full of amazing stuff from gaf.

It's odd, though. They picked a retweet of my screenshot instead of the one I tweeted to #ssphoto. OH WELL.

WHOA! Awesome! This is the first I've been on GAF since posting that as I was out of town. Haven't been able to follow the contest or this thread, which has really blown up full of amazing stuff from gaf.

It's odd, though. They picked a retweet of my screenshot instead of the one I tweeted to #ssphoto. OH WELL.

That was pointed out to them as well. Email/Tweet SP to clarify that though.

Top Bottom