• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

ivN70CJdI6K01.png

iJH7xKCrv8Wam.png

ik9LoXK6ITsX4.png

Shin-Ra

The amount and quality of detail is really nice in the 'hospital ward' with the limited view distance.

edit: PNG remake of one of my past pics with a filter.

14018203325_9c53e5602f_o.png

Philippo

Just got the game and goddamn, not even the time to reach Seattle that i already took more than 10 photos.
Dammit my facebook friends are gonna hate me lol.

Btw i must say that in the first option in PM is gimpossible to use the left stick.

10291359_668860423163021_4471998777842475364_n.jpg

Some of the best that I've taken. I'm having trouble deciding which one I should enter in the contest, the first is the current one. Some input will be appreciated.

2hvh.jpg

okck.jpg

q5yu.jpg

psre.jpg

M.Steiner

Some of the best that I've taken. I'm having trouble deciding which one I should enter in the contest, the first is the current one. Some input will be appreciated.
Grimløck;109631590 said:
it's a toss up between the 3rd and 4th ones for me.
Same, I'd agree. I don't dislike the first two or anything but I'd have to go with 3 and 4 too.
Nice pics dude ;)

Famassu

Are those eyes how he looks during that power? I don't remember myself.

They look edited/added in, they look so perfectly round and are overlapping his eyelids.

Will have to go back and check for myself. Might make for some interesting screens.
I think his eyes flash that way when you suck in neon powers, closer to the end of the powering-up animation. Might happen at other times too.

Top Bottom