• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Q - Shadow of the Labyrinth : pics of the Famitsu DX Pack (+ news screens?)

L~A

So, Famitsu just uploaded some pics of the Famitsu DX Pack for Persona Q. It includes :

- the game (obviously)
- a 297mm×420mm tapestry

6SFjsNy.jpg

- some clear files

- two mugs

- a Graphig of one of the two new characters

- the soundtrack CD, with a selection of tracks

Price is 10 590 Yens.

I believe there's also some brand new screenshots on the Famitsu website, but not 100% sure if totally new.

Katsuragi

Pretty cool goodies! I'm kind of sad that Koshiro isn't doing the soundtrack though (since this game seems to be a mix between Persona & Etrian Odyssey).

Pretty cool goodies! I'm kind of sad that Koshiro isn't doing the soundtrack though (since this game seems to be a mix between Persona & Etrian Odyssey).

While I LOVE Koshiro I think it would be weird to have his tunes in a Persona game.

Would dig Koshiro FM remixes though

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I assume that CD is gonna be our pre-order/day one bonus?

& daaawww that graphig looks so cute.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Oppsie! It's actually 10 590 Yens. Much more affordable.
Well that's good.

It's also a little telling that I figured ~200 USD for a 3DS game, a papercraft figure, a cloth poster, some plastic portfolios, a mug and CD wasn't a typo but a typical crazy gouging Japanese retail price.

tuffy

Sampler CDs with the initial copies of the game have been a staple of the Etrian Odyssey series since the beginning, so it's nice to see the tradition continue.

Damn! I want this here! I want that tapestry and I want those mugs, dammit! Come on, Atlus, you can bring something like this to NA along with the compendium 3DS XL, right? I mean, right? I really want/need this Atlus! Please!

Neoxon

Damn! I want this here! I want that tapestry and I want those mugs, dammit! Come on, Atlus, you can bring something like this to NA along with the compendium 3DS XL, right? I mean, right? I really want/need this Atlus! Please!
They brought the P4A CD to the States, right?

L~A

Unfortunately, the only thing NA is getting is the soundtrack CD. They haven't announced anything yet, but it's pretty much guaranteed it'll be only that.

Meia

Yep, the only way to ever get Persona swag is usually to import. Why I have the series of PQ keychains pre-ordered already, as well as the Persona Q 3DS XL case(since I'm not even sure that's coming over either).

Chibi Nanako is adorable as hell. :D

L~A

Merchandise already? I'm still waiting for some screenshots of the dungeons.

Already? Game's coming out in a bit more than a month... And there's already been several videos showing dungeons (albeit rather briefly). I admit we need some screenshots about the exploration and map making parts.

FluxWaveZ

Why is Nanako there?

Yeah I think this is the first time I've seen Nanako in PQ related stuff.

They had shown Nanako either in one of the character trailers or a screenshot hanging around her house with Kanji and Yu before the events of the story happen, but this is the first time I see official artwork for her like that. Probably just involved in what precedes the story's trigger.

It seems really, really weird to me that a limited edition of a game is sponsored (or whatever correct term) by a game magazine. Is this a normal thing?

Another 40/40 coming for this game I guess.

FluxWaveZ

It seems really, really weird to me that a limited edition of a game is sponsored (or whatever correct term) by a game magazine. Is this a normal thing?

Another 40/40 coming for this game I guess.

It is a very common thing for games to have Famitsu DX Packs. Chronophantasma had one.

Unfortunately, the only thing NA is getting is the soundtrack CD. They haven't announced anything yet, but it's pretty much guaranteed it'll be only that.

Yeah, realistically based on past Atlus tendencies, that's all we should be expecting, but I will keep on dreaming!

faridmon

Japan: Where its affordable to pay 10 000 yen for e deluxe edition of a 3DS game.
That just make me feel depressingly poor :(

Top Bottom