• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix registers Just Cause 3 domain

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
https://whois.domaintools.com/justcause3game.com

glpJmiB.png

https://twitter.com/supererogatory/status/459381860288970752

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Hmm, wonder how many games they're revealing at E3.

In pseudo announced state they have:

-Triad Wars (Sleeping Dogs)
-Hitman 6
-Tomb Raider Reboot 2
-Deus Ex: Mankind Divided/Mechanical Apartheid

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

-Hitman 6
-Tomb Raider Reboot 2

I mentioned this elsewhere but it will be very western-centric for them this year.

DJIzana

-Hitman 6
-Tomb Raider Reboot 2

I doubt they'd show off Triad Wars at E3 if they're planning on announcing Just Cause 3. Having two open world games from the same company compete for sales doesn't make sense.

Gimme gimme gimme.

One of the game I enjoyed the most of all times.

On pc with 3Dvision it's mind-blowing. So many hours spent just going around sight-seeing.

I want a FPS mod with VR support. NOW.

Next-gen.Bolo.In.My.Veins.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I doubt they'd show off Triad Wars at E3 if they're planning on announcing Just Cause 3. Having two open world games from the same company compete for sales doesn't make sense.

Well they publicly announced they intend to reveal Triad Wars in 2014, so it has to be at some point this year.

Piers

I thought registering domains was simply trademark protection? It doesn't actually mean they have any plans.

I don't know, the Sleeping Dogs open world is quite different from the Just Cause open world. Not to mention that SD concentrates on hand-to-hand, whereas Just Cause is definitely gun focused.

DJIzana

Well they publicly announced they intend to reveal Triad Wars in 2014, so it has to be at some point this year.

Yep. I remember reading the same thing. I'll take both games as I like them for different reasons but I would personally hope for Triad Wars more. :p

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I thought registering domains was simply trademark protection? It doesn't actually mean they have any plans.

It depends on the company and the situation.

Here, Square Enix has a publicly announced active contract with Avalanche for a sequel in a hit series and has also publicly talked up how happy they are with Just Cause 2's long tail sales.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
What the.....

That is awesome xD!

I have the game but havent played it yet! Need to do asap for 1 & 2 before this one comes out!

forget 1 man, and embrace the craziness and enormous, fun open world of 2

I mean, that gif is telling! Lots of crazy moments in that game

06EXEmz.gif

Top Bottom