• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anti-Bomba: Xbox One Day One Edition - Also Day 153 Edition

Jomjom

Banned
Nice! Does the achievement and special controller still sell for a lot? Could give a nice discount for people who don't care about that stuff?

Demon Ice

Banned
Imagine paying for that and then finding out that the Day 1 Achievement doesn't unlock anymore because it's no longer Day 1.

The type of person that pays extra for that would be utterly devastated.

Allforce

This reminds me of the time I saw a pyramid built almost 6 foot high of those Halo 3 Cat-Helmet Editions in the local game store about a year after it launched.

Nice! Does the achievement and special controller still sell for a lot? Could give a nice discount for people who don't care about that stuff?
Just checked Ebay's completed listing. Most of them are going for about $50-$70, so no, they aren't.

May just buy a new one from EBay actually, but then the sentimental value isn't there. On the other hand, its a fucking controller what sentimental value.

rav

Doesn't this entirely defeat the purpose of a day one console?
Way to go MS you made too many of them

Eh, I'll stick to the one I bought from Target.com 2 weeks ago at $449.99 with Titanfall and Live Gold 'bundled'.

Now let's see if that free year of Live will be in the mail today
finally...

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Darn, where was Statham to make this thread. He got to the PS4 thread fast.

FIDDLESTICKS!!!

A little high but decent deal.

Shin-Ra

That's one way to add value and shift units. Not sure it does much for those that thought they were getting something limited.

How does this even happen?

I guess this day 1 thing won't happen again because it just makes you look bad when they're still available.

rav

That's one way to add value and shift units. Not sure it does much for those that thought they were getting something limited.

Except that those that did get it day one have the day one achievement on November 22, 2013. I guess there is that.

Titanfall turned the tide it seems. MS are riding high.

Feel the wind between your hair, MS. You've earned it. It's been a long, hard road. People said you wouldn't make, that it was time to pack it in, that you were a dead duck, but you stayed the course and it paid off.

Enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour, MS.

Of9ppEo.gif

Titanfall turned the tide it seems. MS are riding high.

Feel the wind between your hair, MS. You've earned it. It's been a long, hard road. People said you wouldn't make, that it was time to pack it in, that you were a dead duck, but you stayed the course and it paid off.

Enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour, MS.

Of9ppEo.gif

giphy.gif

Top Bottom