• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 Media briefing dated - Monday, June 9th at 9:30 AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
Major Nelson said:
Another May is upon us, which can mean only one thing: E3 is just a few short weeks away. Today we’re confirming that Xbox: Game On, the Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing, will take place Monday, June 9 beginning at 9:30 AM PDT.

During the briefing, you’ll be treated to everything from in-depth looks at previously announced games to trailers for our unannounced games coming in 2014 and beyond. You can stream Xbox: Game On live beginning on June 9 at 9:00 AM PDT with our pre-show coverage on Xbox.com, Xbox Live, and Windows Phone globally. You can also watch Xbox: Game On on Spike TV in the U.S. and Canada at 9:30 AM PDT.

We’re also planning a number of fan-centric events both before and after Xbox: Game On for those fans that are in LA and for those who are watching around the world. Stay tuned for more details on those activities as we get closer to E3!

Phil be praised.

Lakitu

st5fu
I'm looking forward to this. Great way to kick off E3. Although they had some terrible terrible conferences around the time they announced Kinect.

Bishop89

So they're making the first move again. Interesting, after last year :)

"Why go first, when your competitors can look at your specifications and come up with something better?"

tumblr_mhuy5furLo1s5o3aso2_400.gif

SJRB

Gold Member
t1402331400z4.png

Here we go.

Sony will probably take up the last slot, which is around 6pm PDT and 3am Euro time.

BD1

Banned
Xbox: Game On

They are certainly hammering home that they're going to have wall-to-wall game reveals. They better deliver, they can't take another shellacking.

Can't fucking wait. Another year for me and my buddy to stay up all night watching the conferences live, talking shit and having a good time.

phanphare

Banned
So they're making the first move again. Interesting, after last year :)

They've got balls.

what happened last year? unless you're just talking about Sony's no DRM thing happening after. I thought Microsoft's conference was one of the better ones from E3 last year.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Huh, wonder if we'll see any games here to be shown straight after at EA's...

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Not surprising that they're going first, but I don't really recall an E3 where they DIDN'T go first...

amar212

So that's 18:30 (6:30pm) here in Germany. Perfect! Sonys Presser is always so late :(

It is not, it is always a great day to spend in front of the screen, watching news unfold until late after midnight. Like going on on workday :))

Shads

After the past few E3's, MS should really consider not going first every time, but with the direction that Phil is going, this could change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom