• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 2 Getting three new DLC episodes, trailer released for Episode 1.

Too soon. I was really hoping for a big expansion like Artorias of the Abyss and not in this format. We will see what comes out of this.

Dr. Buni

I thought they said there wouldn't be DLC for Dark Souls II?

Eh... Anyway, the game was great, hope the DLC delivers in quality as well.

Corpekata

Banned
Hopefully we're not seeing a delay for the PC release like we did with the game since the steam store page is already up.

Grief.exe

Artorias of the Abyss is considered to be one of the best pieces of DLC for the generation.

Hopefully From can deliver on that heritage.

Orayn

Well to be fair, that was before money.

They waffled on it but didn't deny the possibility.

It honestly makes more sense for Dark Souls II than the first game, since the design is very modular and has plenty of spots where you could sneak in the access points.

Artorias of the Abyss is considered to be one of the best pieces of DLC for the generation.

Eh.

It was pretty okay? But it was areas that didn't make the main game because of time constraints/quality concerns along with some cool bosses. Not saying I didn't like it, but best DLC of the generation?

Laconic

Banned

Artorias was originally intended as part of the full game, but was cut from the initial release, due to time constraints. Much like 1/3 of Lost Izalith's janky look.

HeelPower

Do you guys think a PS4 XBO rerelease is coming ?

Would be a good way to add content to a new release,by including this DLC.

Top Bottom