• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neptune VII confirmed for PS4

fek

Compile Heart just released a video confirming that the previously announced title Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII is going to be released for PS4.

Video

0efWyDP.png

I have learned that Compile Heart is run by a pig and an ape.

Funny that Compile Heart/Idea Factory is making two PS4 RPGs now.

kuroshiki

Wow. Who thought it would be idea factory that will be the first japanese company go full steam on next gen?

Kudos for their bravery.

Now just make good games for once.

Shizuka

Compile Heart knows that if the PS4 flops, they'll lose some of their core customers. At least someone is trying to push the platform in Japan.

LuuKyK

I lost track of these games. They are more milked than Assassins Creed and COD combined. I think I stopped on Mk.II

The plot was such a convoluted mess I just gave up, and I went in just for the funny videogame references. lol It was not a bad game, and it was a massive improvement over the first game by a LARGE margin, but still, these new games doesn't seem to add much outside of new characters and a relatively different story.

Hope these one try to change things up a bit.

Didn't know the series has come this far 0__o. Well, good then. Ps4 needs more Jp games.

I myselft am waiting for Idolmaster though *w*.

TheRook

My incentive to buy a PS4 just skyrocketed, V-II here I come...sometime in late 2015...along with Noire and Re;birth 2 and maybe Neptune U.

zeopower6

Between this and Neptunia U I wonder if they're choosing the names strategically...

Neptunia Versus next? Or Neptunia Life 3?

zeopower6

Will they not talk so much in this one? If so, I may be in.

Isn't that a biiiig part of any Neptunia game? Especially a mainline one, lol.

Kind of interesting how many different games are in the franchise at the moment... idol music game, SRPG (with help from Sting?), action RPG (with help from Senran Kagura developers?), normal "JRPG", etc... kind of want to see them tackle puzzles or a card game next.

TheRook

Isn't that a biiiig part of any Neptunia game? Especially a mainline one, lol.

Kind of interesting how many different games are in the franchise at the moment... idol music game, SRPG (with help from Sting?), action RPG (with help from Senran Kagura developers?), normal "JRPG", etc... kind of want to see them tackle puzzles or a card game next.

Harada was interested in making a FG spin off to Neptunia. he just doesnt know how to go about it....2.5 or 3D. Personally I think ASW should do it...a fighting game that is.

Top Bottom